• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Georgia special election heads to runoff as Ossoff earns 48% of vote

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zips

Have previous presidents been so involved in trying to push their party members to vote in these by-elections before?

The Democratic base is riled up, but I am wary of Trump's ability to rile up the nutbars within the Republican umbrella.

Have previous presidents been so involved in trying to push their party members to vote in these by-elections before?

The Democratic base is riled up, but I am wary of Trump's ability to rile up the nutbars within the Republican umbrella.

like what 2 hours before polls close?

GOTV works better if you do it a little bit in advance instead of literally a couple hours before polls close in a way that doesn't even target voters in the district.

zethren

Banned
It's kind of a gross feeling to know that he's specifically talking about an area I'm from lol. Please Trump, just go back to ignoring us and not paying any attention as usual. You don't even know who Jon Ossoff and Karen Handel are.

Trump is what, 40℅ approval? I dont think the R's want his support and him targeting Ossof likely energizes the D's even more.

It's kind of a gross feeling to know that he's specifically talking about an area I'm from lol. Please Trump, just go back to ignoring us and not paying any attention as usual. You don't even know who Jon Ossoff and Karen Handel are.

Handel is only more marginally competent at education than DeVos is, so there's a chance.

RPGCrazied

I hope the spotlight Trump is creating over this will help Democrats. Since Trump is hated by the majority of Americans.

legacyzero

Banned
GOOOO YOU HANDSOME BASTARD YOU

WDsc.jpg

Ganhyun

Saw a lady standing by an intersection driving home from work with an american flag shoved down the back of her pants into a pants leg to hold up a huge american flag while she held up a vote your ossof sign up for the people driving.

rpmurphy

Saw a lady standing by an intersection driving home from work with an american flag shoved down the back of her pants into a pants leg to hold up a huge american flag while she held up a vote your ossof sign up for the people driving.
Was that the same lady I saw on Medlock Bridge? I couldn't exactly see what she was holding but had a huge-ass flag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom