• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seventy70

Does anyone know if Vinny's going to be on this podcast? I think they said they are going to be there until Wenesday, but I could be wrong.

MC Skat Kat had a successful career after Opposites Attract, dude.

In 1999 The A.V. Club named The Adventures of MC Skat Kat and the Stray Mob the "least essential" album of the 1990s, calling it "a product of clueless committee thinking and Milli Vanilli-style studio hackwork at its most cynical" and concluding that "never has a mass-produced album been demanded by so few."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Adventures_of_MC_Skat_Kat_and_the_Stray_Mob

Loxley

Still laughing at this moment it was just TO perfect :D

2706723-mount-upf.gif

Watching the "Y" button blink as Dan plummets to the ground (indicating he's still pressing it) is both sad and hilarious.

Volotaire

I'm hoping to see MGScanlon or some other premium content. I wonder when Danny will finish the video footage of Dan's Thanksgiving adventure.

AcridMeat

Banned
Nope. Life probably got in the way of that one, with Ryan passing away around the time they were planning that stuff.
Nope and it apparently wont be happening anymore, especially since the main person dealing with it is no longer around.
I figured that might have been the case, but I also thought that the CAH guys might go through with it as a memorial type of service. I know Ryan would have still loved for that to come out. I understand them not wanting to as well though.

As it turns out, I have seen this CAH video before, but it's just so old I forgot.

Whats a general estimate of how many eps are left for MGScanlon 2?
Ow if the controls are already a big issue he will quit or take about 2 hours in the swimming section of the game seriously.
Played that game about 10 times now, still have trouble in that part.

And the end boss 3 ! 3 fucking metal gears at once is going to be just to much I'm afraid.

OR, it will never come to this and after the presidents speech will be like:
"I'm OUT!" this is just to crazy to handle.....

[edit] I meant to say PRESIDENTS speech.....

jgminto

The only thing difficult in the swimming section is the vertical axis not being inverted, I'm so used to that with swimming in games.

Swimming part shouldn't be that big of a deal. Drew freaks out over pressure from guards and being spotted. Other than that, he's a cool cucumber. That swimming will be piece of cake for him!

Corgi

Banned
having a decent time playing MGS2 for my first time before watching what they do (play an hr or so whenever a new eps hits than watch). It's not hard to gestimate how far they will progress.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
You know how people keep saying "For the love of god, don't look at Youtube comments"?
Listen to them. I looked at the Dan Decides YT comments and I'm a changed person now. I almost replied to one of them. Oh god, what have I become.....

Family Guy is three solid seasons of television.

The Simpsons, however, is the greatest TV show of all time based off of just 30% of its total episodes.

Yes. Listen to this person.

popo

They have until Wednesday - maybe end of Tuesday depending on flight times - to record lengthy GOTY podcasts, film GOTY "what did we miss?" quick looks and shoot any GOTY segues. Along with the regular bombcast and maybe something with The Crew. I would not be expecting any Dan and Drew premium love until the end of the week at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom