• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dany

Banned
Lol at that financial marketing companies tweet about the bombcast mortgage talk

tUmrMoh.png

thats fantastic

I could see it being light on what they've been playing and being heavy on their random happenings over the week and a lot more news and Emails. Especially the news part after the awards and PSX stuff.

Idle thumbs called Patrick on their most recent podcast and he said he would do theirs this week too. That could be what he was referencing (not sure when they usually record).

Myggen

Idle thumbs called Patrick on their most recent podcast and he said he would do theirs this week too. That could be what he was referencing (not sure when they usually record).

That's tomorrow according to his Twitter. Today is likely normal Bombcast + GOTY stuff.

Myggen

Also Rugby 15 costs £55 and the file size is less than 2gb

Haha, that's pretty great.

I think it was you who brought that game up in this thread before it was released because virtually nothing was known about it pre-release? Like, you couldn't find information out there. If not you, someone else!

Haha, that's pretty great.

I think it was you who brought that game up in this thread before it was released because virtually nothing was known about it pre-release? Like, you couldn't find information out there. If not you, someone else!

I remember another GB Gaf member was asking information about it.

rugby15-screenshot-pro12-2.jpg

£55!!!

Also i am pretty sure the developer said the game was delayed into 2015 but it came out anyway.

The full power of the N64 couldn't be realized until Mario Party 3 showed us that there was nothing left to achieve on the system.

There was nowhere left to go but to future hardware: enter the Gamecube.

Kh7ojBa.jpg

Congrats to Troy Baker for Best Performance by Troy Baker!

Another fine year for the Bakeries.

My new predictions:
10: Divinity Original Sin
9: Dark Souls II
8: Sunset Overdrive
7: South Park
6: Dragon Age: Inquisition
5: Shovel Knight
4: Far Cry 4
3: Jazzpunk
2: Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor
1: Bayonetta 2

Oh god I'm listening to a classic Nintendo DSiware segment hahaha. I totally forgot about this part ofthe show. Should've stayed as a seperate show on the site.

Patryn

My new predictions:
You're totally missing Advanced Warfare, which at least Jeff, Brad and Dan all thought very highly of. Hell, I suspect it'll be Jeff's GOTY.

daydream

Banned

My new predictions:

Yeah, like Patryn said, they'll probably include AW if only because Jeff is weirdly into it. Swap out DSII for that and we're probably pretty close to the *selection* of games (ranking is a different matter altogether).

Oh god I'm listening to a classic Nintendo DSiware segment hahaha. I totally forgot about this part ofthe show. Should've stayed as a seperate show on the site.

Jeff's sneaky ndx@bxr.me shoutout last week was amazing, lol

Myggen

Jeff always said that they stopped being funny (and he expected that the Bombcast had at least something to do with that:p), so they never went back to that segment.

Dragon Age Inquisition seems way too high for a game only Rorie has finished. Seems like DA:I and Sunset should switch since Brad and Dan seem to like it alot.

Yup, DA:I will probably be a casualty of getting released late and being a massive game, even Patrick hasn't played more than 25 ish hours of the game yet. I'm playing the game right now, but holy shit is it huuuuge!

Egg0

Banned
Dragon Age Inquisition seems way too high for a game only Rorie has finished. DA:I and Sunset should switch since Brad and Dan liked it alot.

danm999

Dragon Age Inquisition seems way too high for a game only Rorie has finished. DA:I and Sunset should switch since Brad and Dan liked it alot.

Patrick seems real keen on it and Vinny seemed to like it (even though he couldn't bring himself to leave the Hinterlands!). It'll depend on the dirty backroom deals I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom