• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

daydream

Banned
Destiny raid please

ky7XqvS.gif

hamchan

So, will there be enough people in the office for UPF or is there still.. water preventing that?

Anyway, I had an idea for you, Dan: Play some Donkey Konga multiplayer!

If worst comes to worst at least Dan and Drew can make it into the office and do a two man show. Those two can fill up 2 hours easily I'd say.

hamchan

Maybe they wached the NXT live show and decided it would be dumb to put up a podcast after that show without actually talking about it so they went back to the studio.

RIGHT?

That sure would have added some positivity into what I can only imagine will be a hilariously negative cast.

listening to bombin and they haven't done their own top 10 lists yet, so I guess no videos this year? it would really suck if they either skipped those or did it in the format from last year (which was understandable then, but would be a bummer to see now). they do basically no scripted videos now, it would've been a nice change.

edit: jeff the people want this!

listening to bombin and they haven't done their own top 10 lists yet, so I guess no videos this year? it would really suck if they either skipped those or did it in the format from last year (which was understandable then, but would be a bummer to see now). they do basically no scripted videos now, it would've been a nice change.

edit: jeff the people want this!

Weren't the personal top 10 videos separate from the scripted videos with the "regular" categories (best DLC, worst trend etc.)?

I mean personally I don't really get much from a video like this: http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/game-of-the-year-2012-jeffs-top-10/2300-6907/

FStop7

Banned
There's a line in some MGS2 making of thing (I think the Document) that says that the scene is supposed to be Snake at first saying "no that's not Solid Snake," then he gets a better look at Solidus with the slicked back white hair and beard and coat and gets angry that he's "impersonating" Big Boss.

That's what I thought...

You asked for it, you got it!

Which should mean that Jeff is gonna be there (against his better judgement) LOL.

Hopefully we can hear him clearer this time.

The real question is, "Can you get Jeff to join you again?"

IIRC He said in the QL (or was it the podcast?) that he was interested in the raid, but does that mean he will grind to reach the level requirement is another question (i assume he will just buy whatever expansion weapons from Xur since they should have enough stats to push him there).

Megasoum

Banned
can someone give me a non-spoilery version of how gary whitta was "slammed"

they didn't like his script or

The Sony exec when talking about the people working on all those future Starwars movies:

Not sure anything is gained by looking at what Lucasfilm is doing except we are stalking all these people too, except Whitta whom I think blows.”

Get the dream team back for the raid today. If you guys can't finish it carry it over into next week. Who cares about MGS or Demo Derby. The Raid will be best for business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom