• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa I didn't see the Mario news. I'm weirdly excited to see how that is, if it exists.

If it's true, it just amounts to Avi Arad meeting up with Miyamoto and Iwata and, at most, optioning the rights. Just like he did with Metal Gear Solid and Lost Planet years ago.

Basically, it's not happening.

AcridMeat

Banned
But it could Coldman! It would just be interesting to have a different Mario film in my head than whatever the hell happened in Super Mario Bros. Though I weirdly want to see that again, for some reason I remember thinking it reminded me of Total Recall as a kid.

Ahahahahahahha SOD
the dart in the crotch that Drew takes a picture of.

But it could Coldman! It would just be interesting to have a different Mario film in my head than whatever the hell happened in Super Mario Bros. Though I weirdly want to see that again, for some reason I remember thinking it reminded me of Total Recall as a kid.

I have that film on DVD. I've still never watched it.

Yeah, I want it too! CGI animated Mario film would be lovely. I'd want it to be inspired by the RPGs for the plot, mind - Superstar Saga or Thousand Year Door would work wonderfully. I don't want to watch a film where Mario has to rescue a kidnapped Peach, though. Fuck. That.

Was retweeted by brad

https://twitter.com/NotAlexNavarro/status/543129551694733312
B4bWR_rIQAAXVVd.jpg:large

O and he says GOTY bombcast will be 12/26-30

This is perfect. I smell multiple bingos.

KingKong

Actually Halo 3 wasnt that good either. Really they ran out of ideas once they stole everything they could from Unreal Tournament and adapted it to consoles

Myggen

Not only was Doom on SNES my first FPS, it was also the first FPS that I played online.

I never liked Doom.

Oof, that's quite the tough start.

I also realized, watching this, that I have this weird nostalgia for this kind of old PC 3D graphics. Must be all the Deus Ex I've played.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Oof, that's quite the tough start.

I also realized, watching this, that I have this weird nostalgia for this kind of old PC 3D graphics. Must be all the Deus Ex I've played.

And now I despise the entire FPS genre. Coincidence? Probably.

Idea.

Next time the Powerbombcast does a homework assignment PPV thing they should ask Brad and Drew to watch it as well then have them report back on the cast.

The event selected would have to be really amazing or terrible though

Myggen

This game is racist toward the French.

Idea.

Next time the Powerbombcast does a homework assignment PPV thing they should ask Brad and Drew to watch it as well then have them report back on the cast.

The event selected would have to be really amazing or terrible though

I like that idea!

AcridMeat

Banned
I never really liked Clerk, but I watched it for the first time in 2008 or something. Didn't find it funny. I do like the animated series though.
Jeff explained exactly why someone wouldn't enjoy it in modern times. It just...if you can't be open enough to see the value people hold for a film like Clerks it's just bizarre to me.

I've been on a big positive Dan kick for a while so it was bound to come back down with a crazy statement haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom