• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since there was no one in the office today on account of the storm, Drew and I decided to come in by ourselves and record several episodes. You will certainly see more Metal Gear Scanlon by the end of 2014.

Awesome. I was worried about how much we would get before the end of the year with all the work that goes into the GOTY stuff.

Myggen

You asked for it, you got it!

Z1FWroM.gif

i never noticed that brad has those maturing white bits in his beard

he looks wiser with it

like a training wizard or something

or my dad 15 years ago

Megasoum

Banned
Wait...

From Patrick's tumblr

johnnybigbutt asked:

You said you still have to do personal top ten lists, does that mean no Top 10 videos? Really missed those last year (I know you guys kind of did them, but it wasn't the same).

We don’t have the production bandwidth, sadly.

What kind of crazy production are they doing for the other GOTY stuff that they would have less production bandwith while having 1 more video guy in the office?

I'm watching an old TNT (the one where they play a bunch of Lucasarts games), and Jeff mentioned that they at one point did a stream of Star Wars: Rebel Assault. Does anyone know where this is? It isn't in the wiki.

I'm watching an old TNT (the one where they play a bunch of Lucasarts games), and Jeff mentioned that they at one point did a stream of Star Wars: Rebel Assault. Does anyone know where this is? It isn't in the wiki.

if i had to guess, it's either when they played Sega CD games or 3DO games. I feel like it's the Sega CD one, though, because i actually had a Sega CD and i liked that game so it kinda stuck with me hah.

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
I finally finished listening to Bomb After Reading: Sphere, it was great. Now i have to let Dan and the guys i want more of it, hopefully the new feature was received well enough to make another installment.

AcridMeat

Banned
Just started Sons of Drewberty. Hopefully once Drew is able to change his controls it gets better but some of the aiming stuff is looking rough so far! The game itself is damn impressive for 2001.
Mgs and learning sony is making a Mario film what a day so far.
Whoa I didn't see the Mario news. I'm weirdly excited to see how that is, if it exists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom