• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curufinwe

I decided to finally watch that trilogy specifically because of the game and that was a waste of 9 hours. Just play the game.

The movies are all time classics, hence them all being in IMDB's top 20. Mordor is a fun game, but a waste of time in comparison.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
maaaan I want Cara and Nina/Hentai PhD to do a podcast or something

also lol at what we've done to this page

You wanted a definition!

Also yaoi is usually created by women for women, but to me it just seems like more of a case which look you're attracted to. Though most (99.9%) yaoi can be the worst type of relationship drama and can get weirdly rapey.

Bacon

Just finished part 3 of metal gear scanlon 2 last night. You guys are telling me it gets more convoluted then that? Good god.

Myggen

Just finished part 3 of metal gear scanlon 2 last night. You guys are telling me it gets more convoluted then that? Good god.

Oh you have no idea :D

2703255-dan+evil+laugh.gif

Corgi

Banned
just had scanlon 2 eps 8 playing int he background. hearing Raiden falling off the bridge lol.

offtopic but where did they get the silencer for the pistol? Never ever found that when i played.

Volotaire

just had scanlon 2 eps 8 playing int he background. hearing Raiden falling off the bridge lol.

offtopic but where did they get the silencer for the pistol? Never ever found that when i played.

In MGS2?
Strut F, Shell 1 bottom floor with the bottom 2 doors. 1 door (left) has a hidden crawlspace to the other room (right door) which a part is inaccessible by simply walking through the room.

I will always point out that I played the game start to finish in one sitting when it first came out, and I legit thought I was having some kind of hallucination due to sleep deprivation when I was getting near the end.

Bacon

I will always point out that I played the game start to finish in one sitting when it first came out, and I legit thought I was having some kind of hallucination due to sleep deprivation when I was getting near the end.

Holy shit lol. I'm excited to see where this goes. Liquid's arm controlling(?) ocelot was enough to get me fully on board with this series.

we got hit with a blizzard shortly after I got the game, so while being snowed in one day, I played the entire game up to the
metal gear ray(s)
fight, which frustrated me so much I had to put it down. But yes, same basic effect.

Gorillaz

I always wish I could see the facial expressions they make during quick looks

Looking at Dark Below for Destiny. Jeff at the 39 mark making the character dance in the tower

Jeff:"hey look I can wave....I can dance"
Brad:"it's....its uh that type of game"
Jeff:"Yea...it's..sigh..... its not that type of game."

that back and forth was unintentionally hilarious

Corgi

Banned
In MGS2?
Strut F, Shell 1 bottom floor with the bottom 2 doors. 1 door (left) has a hidden crawlspace to the other room (right door) which a part is inaccessible by simply walking through the room.

ah. Everything is in strut F lol.

Really curious if there are interviews about this map. the difficulty level is quite a bit higher than everything else in that section. Not sure why.

In MGS, how many times will Drew
kill the President with the Nikita?

Dunno how spoiler sensitive you guys are but I'll spoiler tag it anyway.

Volotaire

In MGS, how many times will Drew
kill the President with the Nikita?

Dunno how spoiler sensitive you guys are but I'll spoiler tag it anyway.

Best to spoiler tag it since many here haven't played the game or are only going to experience the game through watching this playthrough. Since Drew played most of the latter game in one block and was waltzing though, I think
one time max.

Corgi

Banned
been wondering, is there any penalty for dying in mgs2 besides score?

Why waste items at all when you can just die and try again.

been wondering, is there any penalty for dying in mgs2 besides score?

Why waste items at all when you can just die and try again.

If you're not going to use the items to save your life then what are you saving them for? You gotta let go of the virtual hoarder in you.

Then you realize you heated you 80 hour RPG with your 20 Elixirs because you were waiting for bosses.

Thought you died a lot,.. But fuck everything If I'm going use an Elixir over a Potion.

AcridMeat

Banned
I had the same feeling after that. I just finished part 5 tonight and there's already some more things that it's beginning to be a struggle to remember it all.
Holy shit lol. I'm excited to see where this goes. Liquid's arm controlling(?) ocelot was enough to get me fully on board with this series.
But also yes the story has me hooked in the series. I still maintain I'm stoked at this video series because I would get extremely frustrated at the controls like Drew and probably put it down.

Is 4 pretty approachable control wise?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom