• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeBart

President: ... all protected by a horde of mass-produced Metal Gear RAY units.
Drew: Oh boy...

Nice foreshadowing. :D

Zabant

All I want for Xmas is a gif of Drew's face when the Colonel asks for scissors

I hope this will be like one of those moments when you watch an old film, and you catch a line that people have been referencing for years, and you finally understand.

'Huh....OHHHHHHHHH Phoenix Down!'

MG310

About what we'll probably see in the upcoming episode..

How many Claymores will Emma get blown up by? I'm guessing 1 in Vamp's room and then twice on the oil fence.

hamchan

Finished Sphere a day ago. Gonna listen to the podcast now. Thought it was a pretty great book, quite entertaining. Not gonna bother watching that bad movie.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
Finished Sphere a day ago. Gonna listen to the podcast now. Thought it was a pretty great book, quite entertaining. Not gonna bother watching that bad movie.

I just finished the podcast today. It's really good. Chris watters naysayers be damned; he was great. I hope they keep the mary chris drew and dan team for the next one.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Recently Dan talked about the nacho cheese drumstick ice cream, but I can't remember where. Was that a quick look? I've blocked most of it from my memory.

I just finished the podcast today. It's really good. Chris watters naysayers be damned; he was great. I hope they keep the mary chris drew and dan team for the next one.

I'm one of those naysayers and I agree. He was a great addition. Also I've never heard him on an audio podcast before and he has a very pleasant podcasting voice.

While I was watching Metal Gear Scanlon, the 20th Anniversary PS4 edition went for sale in Canada and sold out in 10 minutes. I missed the window.

:'(

The store that's selling them here is going to take preorders for a day and do a raffle for who gets to buy one. Seems like a good solution, no crashing websites or missing the window because of a meeting or whatever.

I had the same feeling after that. I just finished part 5 tonight and there's already some more things that it's beginning to be a struggle to remember it all.

But also yes the story has me hooked in the series. I still maintain I'm stoked at this video series because I would get extremely frustrated at the controls like Drew and probably put it down.

Is 4 pretty approachable control wise?

MGSV is the most approachable control wise but is the Big Boss story arc (you need to know stuff from MGS3 and Peacewalker). MGS4 is the one that needs most knowledge of previous games to enjoy.

image.php

Mr. F

Banned
I hadn't realized but they're closing in on the ending relatively soon. MGS2 has been breezing by, now that Drew has a better handle on things.

Also, fucking Rose.

daydream

Banned
I'm playing Jeff's favourite game.
aDaH7b4.gif

I hadn't realized but they're closing in on the ending relatively soon. MGS2 has been breezing by, now that Drew has a better handle on things.

Also, fucking Rose.

Ah yeah, I wanted to ask how much was left of the game. So, they're nearing the end, huh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom