• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
You should have asked him for some poetry.
I felt bad for fanboying out and saying LANG ZONE so I didn't want to push it. lol

It was just a fun brush with "fame" though. Especially since he gets mad at Destiny the same way that most people who play the game get mad at it.

it's referencing the 404 podcast that alex and vinny guested on. Nothing new here.

also, fuck cats. They're great for getting scratched by an asshole and catching toxoplasmosis.

Dogs? They're great for playing around with and catching sticks.

AcridMeat

Banned
MGSV is the most approachable control wise but is the Big Boss story arc (you need to know stuff from MGS3 and Peacewalker). MGS4 is the one that needs most knowledge of previous games to enjoy.
Fair enough, I'll continue watching this series then, hopefully they'll get to MGS3 early next year.

Why can't people like all animals man. There are shitty cats and shitty dogs out there.

Myggen

it's referencing the 404 podcast that alex and vinny guested on. Nothing new here.

also, fuck cats. They're great for getting scratched by an asshole and catching toxoplasmosis.

Dogs? They're great for playing around with and catching sticks.

Did they talk about being on that podcast before? Must've missed it.

popo

Don't most american home owners have gun? if only for emergencies. Criminals have guns, you need guns too.

If you don't expose your asshole to cats then they will not scratch you there.

---------

I just got to the bit in bombin' where Patrick prasises Lamarr from GTA - the stereotypical gang banger - as being a realistic African American character. Then he realises he meant Franklin. :-O

Don't most american home owners have gun? if only for emergencies. Criminals have guns, you need guns too.

I don't know if I'd say "most" but yeah a lot definitely do. I really like target shooting, but I guess it's there for me if I need it as well.

KingKong

I just got to the bit in bombin' where Patrick prasises Lamarr from GTA - the stereotypical gang banger - as being a realistic African American character. Then he realises he meant Franklin. :-O

what was the context? GTA is a game of stereotypes and them having Franklin be 'realistic' just made him the most boring character

Archaix

Drunky McMurder

If you don't expose your asshole to cats then they will not scratch you there.

---------

You can misread statistics to interpret that every American has a gun, but most American households do not actually have guns in them. There's as many as one gun per citizen depending on the source (Wikipedia cites 9 guns for every 10 people in 2014) but roughly a third of US households actually have a gun.

DanRyckert

A good strange little man
I don't dislike cats, I just don't get why so many people on Twitter post about their fucking cats all the time. It is *never* interesting. They're cats...chill out.

People need to realize that cat info is not something that's hard to come by. There are unlimited of them and they are lazy fucks who are always around.

xanavi

I thought we all knew Jason was going to be on the podcast after he posted that dumb picture of him and Dan in the recording studio.

I'm glad he's on though maybe next week he can explain guilty gear xrd and sf omega to me.

popo

what was the context? GTA is a game of stereotypes and them having Franklin be 'realistic' just made him the most boring character

Just that he is the most grounded and they did nothing with him. It was mainly Pat. Alex liked Lamarr, no doubt for the comedy value, and Pat got the names mixed up.

Can't wait for the next MGScanlon, especially if it's really 1 hour 42 min long.

It'll probably go through(Spoilers for those who are seeing the game for the first time):
Vamp fight
Emma
Taking Emma to the catwalk
Possibly sniping vamp? Been a while since I've done it, but if drew one shots Vamp they can possibly make it in time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom