• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot wait to find out what the hell is up with this scissors part that everyone keeps mentioning.

I don't know how much longer it's going to be for that, but I think I remember it happening about the time that I was going through some sort of sewer or tunnel system. It's pretty close to the end of the game.

I don't know how much longer it's going to be for that, but I think I remember it happening about the time that I was going through some sort of sewer or tunnel system. It's pretty close to the end of the game.

Dan mentioned in the podcast that they had filmed up to getting to the arsenal, dunno if he means already inside or to that one part right before it...

Dan's also supposed to be in the office on Monday, so maybe they might film some more then? Probably the finale, which is why he mentioned they wouldn't do it live(Considering that if they're already in Arsenal, then there's about 2-3 hours left, and the reason they're not doing a live Finale is that it would probably fall within new years eve seeing as they probably filmed 4-6 episodes last thursday).

so here's my IPA opinion: in the diablo 3 expansion you can go into breweries and there are barrels labelled IPA

what is the I supposed to stand for

well that's my story

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I cannot wait to find out what the hell is up with this scissors part that everyone keeps mentioning.

You know this conversation in the new Metal Gear Scanlon episode? The one where it goes completely insane?

I forgot that it happened. Today was the first time in 13 years that I knew it existed. I almost said (spoilers just for today's episode)
"Wait, Big Shell was a Metal Gear?"
because I didn't remember any of that.

I remember "the scissors part" and everything around and after it as though it happened yesterday.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
I don't really enjoy any other dark beers but guinness is just so pleasant to drink.

Bacon

If you're into Guinness you should try some other stouts. There are tons of crazy (and delicious!) variations on stouts out there.

Bacon

Drop some suggestions on me!

My number one favorite stout is left hand milk stout nitro, but that may be difficult to find. A couple really good ones that are also pretty widely available are rogue Shakespeare stout and stone Imperial Russian stout. Those are where I would probably start!

Edit: if you're not in the US these might not actually be widely available. Really if you look for a milk stout, imperial stout, or coffee stout (if you're into coffee) you'll probably make out alright.

My number one favorite stout is left hand milk stout nitro, but that may be difficult to find. A couple really good ones that are also pretty widely available are rogue Shakespeare stout and stone Imperial Russian stout. Those are where I would probably start!

Edit: if you're not in the US these might not actually be widely available. Really if you look for a milk stout, imperial stout, or coffee stout (if you're into coffee) you'll probably make out alright.
Had Young's Double Chocolate Stout? I know its on the menu at my local pub.

Musan

I'm not much of a stout drinker (I prefer IPAs) but if you're on the west coast I would suggest Alesmith Speedway stout, probably one the best coffee stouts I have tried.

justjim89

Slightly off-topic, but if I were in the market for a TV-streaming device, what would you all recommend? Chromecast? Roku? Looking for something fairly affordable (otherwise I'd just get a new console) with which I could watch WWE Network, Netflix, hopefully even Giant Bomb content. Thoughts?

Slightly off-topic, but if I were in the market for a TV-streaming device, what would you all recommend? Chromecast? Roku? Looking for something fairly affordable (otherwise I'd just get a new console) with which I could watch WWE Network, Netflix, hopefully even Giant Bomb content. Thoughts?

WWE Network doesn't currently work on chromecast. Otherwise, that'd be my recommendation. hard to beat a $35 doodad that works as well as it does. GB videos included!

I'm in the US. Thanks for the suggestions. Rogue is a good brewery, their Double Chocolate Stout is really good.

Had Young's Double Chocolate Stout? I know its on the menu at my local pub.
Will have to try this too.

Dany

Banned
Cider is great. I wish I had a pack of angry orchard or something. And there isn't any wine or whiskey at home. :(

Rainmaker

Banned
I've only been drinking Angry Orchard lately outside of the occasional glass of honey whiskey. I don't know what's happened to me but I'm dealing with it pretty well.

hwy_61

Banned
I've only been drinking Angry Orchard lately outside of the occasional glass of honey whiskey. I don't know what's happened to me but I'm dealing with it pretty well.

Man, I can't do cider. I just find it nasty as hell. Maybe its because I'm a bit of a beer snob.

I know youngs is a good brewery, never had that beer though. It's probably really good.

Thanks! Will try next time I make it to the pub.
I prefer whiskey, preferably neat.

I'd say Makers is my favorite, it has a good bite.

I'm a Jameson man. I like it with some DP. Makers is quite good though.
I just like soda and energy drinks. All this spout and ISA talk doesn't make any sense to me.
I don't really drink beer, or at all really. In fact aside from some wine at my parents' place, last time I had a drink was in July and it was a pint of Guinness. Stopped drinking soda though. It's been four months so far and I don't really miss it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom