• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
tmntJo9.gif

vRM14EU.gif

AcridMeat

Banned
Looks pretty good, yeah. Maybe there will be a juicy bundle with it next November. Might get a One then. I got my 360 with the release of Halo 3, seems only right.

Pelydr

mediocrity at its best
As a recently new xbox owner the fucking download/install/load times are just fucked. Are they just as bad on PS4?

Zaph

The bro'ing out part at the end of a game is bothering me far more than it reasonably should.

It's just not Halo.

This sucks. I was looking forward to UPF all day but the stream keeps dying. It's happening more often, now like every 2 minutes. I give up.

Stupid that many people are complaining about it in chat, but they don't pay attention and do anything about it.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
The bro'ing out part at the end of a game is bothering me far more than it reasonably should.

It's just not Halo.

Of course it's not Halo. It's made by a team created specifically to keep Halo alive despite all efforts to kill it off by the people who actually make Halo.

This is bad fan-fiction.

This sucks. I was looking forward to UPF all day but the stream keeps dying. It's happening more often, now like every 2 minutes. I give up.

Stupid that many people are complaining about it in chat, but they don't pay attention and do anything about it.

Laika said in chat that he doesn't work there anymore either. So edgework has his work cut out for him.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Tommy Maddox, a proper follow up to Kordell Stewart for QB in Pittsburgh.

Tommy Maddox had a whole bunch of Steelers QB records before Roethlisberger. He was the first guy in franchise history to actually carry the offense by passing.

For all of like three seasons. Unfortunately these were also the three seasons where the Steelers realized they would never really be able to deal with Tom Brady or the other quick passing teams that were popular at the time.

Yeah he had moments when he first took the starting spot but then seem to get shook up bad after taking a lot of bad hits. I guess the end of his career just sticks with me more than his success early on.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I had a friend who was really pissed off that Roethlisberger was getting the spot so early over Maddox. He had no faith in him at all and was a huge Tommy Maddox fan, mostly because he met Tommy Maddox once and he was wearing his XFL championship ring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom