• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

jgminto

Dan mentioned during a MGScanlon recently that Cam Clarke was supposed to have been hard to work with, from what he heard at Kojima Prod earlier in the year.

Has anything heard / read something similar elsewhere? I'm interested to hear more about that.

I thought he said Raiden's VA, not Liquid.

Where the fuck is Ian Kelly?

Dude pulled Yeoman's work during the Extra Life marathon.

I 100% agree with you that he should be included. BUT, Mary Kish is clearly going to run away with this so it doesn't really matter who else is on the list.

#TeamKish - In your fucking face.

Also, can someone remind me who Connor Tharp is? I do not recognise that name at all.

I 100% agree with you that he should be included. BUT, Mary Kish is clearly going to run away with this so it doesn't really matter who else is on the list.

#TeamKish - In your fucking face.

Also, can someone remind me who Connor Tharp is? I do not recognise that name at all.

He's a NeoGAFer.

DanRyckert

A good strange little man
Dan mentioned during a MGScanlon recently that Cam Clarke was supposed to have been hard to work with, from what he heard at Kojima Prod earlier in the year.

Has anything heard / read something similar elsewhere? I'm interested to hear more about that.

Not Cam Clarke. Quinton Flynn.

I'm asking this here as I don't want to create a thread just for it (although maybe I should): what is the best PS4 briefcase on the market ? I've had an Intec for the PS3 since it came out and was great, but their site doesn't list anything for PS4 or Xbox One. I'd like some opinions.

Aaron

I rewatched Escape from New York last night. Wow Kojima really liked that movie. I knew he appropriated some of the big things, but he even used the green faces from the inside the glider bit for his codecs.

DanRyckert

Hey Dan, is the intent of MGScanlon to get drew through all the metal gears in prep for MGSV?

That rumoured release date is pretty damn soon.

That seems unlikely. There's no way Drew would be done with 3 and 4 (and Peace Walker if we decided to do that) before 2/24.

That seems unlikely. There's no way Drew would be done with 3 and 4 (and Peace Walker if we decided to do that) before 2/24.

If you decide to do Peace Walker, PLEASE do it in coop all the way through. I have never seen the coop in this game for once, and second, it would make the game more enjoyable to watch.

DanRyckert

If you decide to do Peace Walker, PLEASE do it in coop all the way through. I have never seen the coop in this game for once, and second, it would make the game more enjoyable to watch.

I don't know if we're dead-set on doing that game, but if we did, I'd certainly push for co-op.

Zabant

Thought as much.
Thinking about it, it would be better if you guys got into MGSV months after it's released anyway. That way it gives you and the community a chance to play and finish the game.

A big part of the series for me is knowing the games so well and seeing drew who is a newcomer react to them.

There's also the whole issue of showing all the content of a new game to a fanbase so close to it's release and having ads on it (or in you guys's case behind a membership) some publishers are very uncool with that.

Are the GOTY podcasts not being released till next week? Got a long flight on Thursday (London to LA). I guess I'll be listening on the return journey?

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I helped bring Fridge-kun into this world, I'm not about to let it go lukewarm into the night.

D

Deleted member 59090

Unconfirmed Member
I did my duty and sent in an email. My personal favorite podcast email moment is when I emailed Idle Thumbs and Nick said they'd come back to my email the next week. It's been 5 years.

We should totally shame him into coming back to it. Nick episodes are the best anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom