• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

hwy_61

Banned
Fuckin stream keeps stopping randomly, and I'm having to refresh the page. I've tried Chrome and Firefox. This shit sucks, hopefull they'll archive it.

Megasoum

Banned
I'm watching on a delay (I'm about 1h late) so I'm still in the podcast part and it's kinda borring so far... Not their fault but a two man podcast is meh.

I HATE REAL PEOPLE

2aUkSbs.jpg

DJ88

lol Why do people get so upset whenever Rorie says something bad about Apple? He isn't even that hard on Apple on stream.

Also, ew Apple.

Haha there's nothing wrong with saying something bad about Apple, or Android, or whatever, but he never gives it a rest.

He's like that guy at work/school who grasps at any chance to pull out his preferred device to show you how much better it is than yours. At some point no one listens and it's just like, ok dude, keep fighting the good fight.

Haha there's nothing wrong with saying something bad about Apple, or Android, or whatever, but he never gives it a rest.

He's like that guy at work/school who grasps at any chance to pull out his preferred device to show you how much better it is than yours. At some point no one listens and it's just like, ok dude, keep fighting the good fight.

Yeah, I understand. I find people that do that pretty annoying as well. I think Jeff does it way more often with Android and some other stuff though and he barely even knows anything about Android.

At least Rorie actually knows what he's talking about and I think he only does the Apple quips as a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom