• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
PsRazd4.jpg

Man the mods need to take a chillpill.

DJ88

Yeah, I understand. I find people that do that pretty annoying as well. I think Jeff does it way more often with Android and some other stuff though and he barely even knows anything about Android.

At least Rorie actually knows what he's talking about and I think he only does the Apple quips as a joke.

Eh, I take Jeff's Android remarks the same as all the things he irrationally hates, like almost all food lol. He'll say it loud and proud but only if it comes up in conversation. Not like Rorie's who'll makes a quip any chance he can possibly get.

And LOL and that call from Ashley. Just like that, live calls return to the back burner haha.

Doesn't sound so bad. Maybe he was drunk.

Hell, it's fucking christmas, let the people enjoy shit.

Was not bad at all - but a prank like that is kinda pointless on a stream like Giant Bomb does. I'd probably laugh if something like that happened during a much more serious decision on radio, but here, when the content itself is usually not always family friendly it had no purpose or shock value.

PsRazd4.jpg

Man the mods need to take a chillpill.

Tell me about it. I wrote like 5 things in chat over the last couple of months and have been warned twice. Once for "RIP Danielle Ryckert" and once for "Who wants to take some hard drugs right now".
Don't remember it being like this in The Old Days.

Come on. You've always had the most hyperbolic opinion about the GB community and the mods in particular.

I only ever peeked at the GB forums back when I discovered the site in 09/10, but it always felt like it was totally moderator's discretion, and far too nebulous for any sort of decent application of a standard. The livestream moderation has been insane recently though, feels like PG moderation for people watching R rated entertainment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom