• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
@DanRyckert
Very drunk with @PaulRyckert and I think we've been recording our conversation for 2+ hours. This will probably be released as a podcast.

fuck yes

edit: goddamn it, Corgi.

t1419408000z0.png

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Jeff and Rorie are like the smooth jazz of Giantbomb. I enjoyed the final live show of 2014z

What do you guys think the video content of the year is for giantbomb? Like the best live show they did his year? best quicklook?

Toparaman

Banned
The load times for the codec calls in the MGS HD collection are abysmal. I wonder why.

If the collection ever comes to PS4/XB1/PC, I hope that gets fixed.

Jeff and Rorie are like the smooth jazz of Giantbomb. I enjoyed the final live show of 2014z

What do you guys think the video content of the year is for giantbomb? Like the best live show they did his year? best quicklook?

2014 videos start here: http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/?page=57&ajax=true

Some of my personal faves this year:

Velvet Sundown (both the Quick Look and Vinny's Live video are the best of 2014, in my opinion)
Jeff and Dan on rollercoaster
Persona Q
The Resistance: Avalon
Metal Gear Scanlon
The VinnyVania:Simon's Quest episode which brought us Barkerville
How to Build a BEAST
Bot Colony
Dan and Drew's Demo Derby

HD quality video download does not work. The stream doesn't work either. But the High quality video download works for those who need to see it immediately. I'll wait for an hour or so but I figure it won't be fixed tonight anyways? Or are they usually good at fixing that stuff past midnight?

Xeteh

So I noticed this earlier, I just figured it was the particular video I was trying to watch but GB videos aren't loading for me. Just getting a black screen on the player, nothing else.

Edit: Nevermind, I guess there's no HD option yet? If I click on Download and choose HD I get "File not found"... but if I click High it loads the video straight away. WEIRD.

been doing some real fucked up shit (
playing video games
) and it just struck me what the time is

eat shit, video games, it's time to watch video games

(Removed link to HD video)

I hope sharing the link doesn't make it downloadable for non-subscribers (don't want to share links to premium content). Let me know if it does and I'll remove.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom