• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_nh9p95vmfP1s0o7v5o1_400.png
Oh someone liked your tweet, thanks for sharing

I really hope that Dan doesn't know the context of that hashtag.

Had to look it up after your comment. Wouldn't have guessed the context unless I made a note to look it up, guessing Dan is the same way. Seems like a harmless enough hashtag if you're just looking at what's trending.

Like, I know and love Dan for his gimmick and he's certainly entitled to have his opinion that America is the greatest but in the current climate of things it seems a little... tone deaf to say that's the only correct answer. Not making a big deal of it.

Nah. America has treated Dan amazingly and he's more than free to feel that way.

lol bitter?

Personally I've had Dan Ryckert respond to me about avatar-related. We should all share are moments of having contact with GB.

Like, I know and love Dan for his gimmick and he's certainly entitled to have his opinion that America is the greatest but in the current climate of things it seems a little... tone deaf to say that's the only correct answer. Not making a big deal of it.

But America is the greatest country in the world~Well, top 5 definitely. It's amazing how many countries have social issues in this day and age.

Xeteh

How dare Dan love America above all else! He needs to accept that Canada is the one true country.

Seriously, who cares? Dan has made it very clear he is rather patriotic... I don't understand why that would rub anyone the wrong way but it seems people want to be offended/annoyed by pretty much anything.

Fobwashed

Hi everyone! I have no idea how this site works but apparently I have an ID here =D

Also, I think I notice a few familiar faces so maybe I should stop lurking and start posting. I hope I'm doing this right.

Holy shit I sound like an old man...

Hi everyone! I have no idea how this site works but apparently I have an ID here =D

Also, I think I notice a few familiar faces so maybe I should stop lurking and start posting. I hope I'm doing this right.

Oh wow, welcome! Great to see you here. Post away, duder :D

Renpatsu

I've cut around the boring "video game parts" on days one and two of the Giant Bomb GOTY videos, if you just wanna watch "the good stuff" contained therein.

I look forward to when you eventually stitch the documentary together and give it its official title, The Day Mario Cried: Life After Video Games.

Jothel

Evenin' Steve!

if you were a real old man, you'd understand message boards like the rest of us old farts. kids these days just say curse words on facebook and youtube.

Myggen

was there a ZMF list this year? where will I find out which games had the most ownage in 2014?

He said on Twitter some time ago that Alex hadn't contacted him to make a list this year. Maybe he contacted him later though, so we'll see. I always enjoy his lists, been a fan of him since I was active in the A.V. Club community years ago when he started that gimmick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom