• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamanon

Banned
I'm almost afraid to ask. Let me guess...some gross, ultra-conservative thing? I just saw it trending and tweeted the first thing that came to mind.

Nah, no bad origin. All sorts of people are either talking about what they love, or what they think needs to be fixed (seems to be the majority). No worries.

It's official, both Myggen and now Wunder are in for the avatar bet against me. If I lose i'll do 3 months instead of 2 with the avatar since otherwise it's not fair risk for them.

Dunbar

I can easily see Destiny making the top 10, because I guarantee Brad and maybe Jeff will pull the, "Yeah, it was a huge disappointment, but this was a crappy year for games overall" argument. Listening to the first 3 GOTY casts, neither of them seems to feel particularly strongly about anything other than FC4 and COD, and there aren't a bunch of other obvious candidates that would be automatic inclusions in the top 10.

Brad seems to be the only one who loves Destiny, so I don't see it making the cut unless multiple people use his vote for their own gain. I'm thinking the list will be Jazzpunk, Far Cry 4, COD:AW, Bayonetta 2, Mordor, Dragon Age, Mario Kart 8, Luftrausers, South Park, and either Alien Isolation or Wolfenstein.

Brad seems to be the only one who loves Destiny, so I don't see it making the cut unless multiple people use his vote for their own gain. I'm thinking the list will be Jazzpunk, Far Cry 4, COD:AW, Bayonetta 2, Mordor, Dragon Age, Mario Kart 8, Luftrausers, South Park, and either Alien Isolation or Wolfenstein.

Did you miss the 2011 Skyrim filibuster?

I may not have really enjoyed watching the guys play D4 or Smash Bros again but this Singstar sessions has a really nice feel to it. I dont know if it just hasnt felt like this in a while but it was just nice seeing them hanging out having a laugh.

lol this Jason segment. I love these videos. dudes really nailed it.

whoa, this "phone as mic" thing on SingStar is... shockingly smart.

...amazing pick for first song too...

Dan Ryckert: failed musician status confirmed.

Myggen

I'm with you, I think it totally will, that seems like an easy bet.

I'd totally get in on that.

0087_ctk29.gif

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
Where could you have voted for the vids the GB crew replays for these vids? Do we know what was on the list/coming up?

Ketch

Xavier Woods is now my favorite professional wrestler and I don't know anything about professional wrestling other then that Xavier Woods is a professional wrestler. What a guy.

Xavier Woods is now my favorite professional wrestler and I don't know anything about professional wrestling other then that Xavier Woods is a professional wrestler. What a guy.

I don't know, he likes NiGHTS so that automatically puts him on some kind of list of crazy people

Myggen

Where could you have voted for the vids the GB crew replays for these vids? Do we know what was on the list/coming up?

You voted on the site a few weeks ago. Top 5 list. There's no coming up list on that stuff, so it's a surprise! Singstar was a great choice, I have to say.

Fobwashed

Thanks for the warm welcomes =]

Is this thread sorta like all of the GiantBomb forums wrapped into one megathread?

This years batch of GotY vids are pretty damn amazing so far. Can't wait to see how they tie em all up at the end!

Is this thread sorta like all of the GiantBomb forums wrapped into one megathread?

This years batch of GotY vids are pretty damn amazing so far. Can't wait to see how they tie em all up at the end!

We mostly discuss why we'd want Jeff to be our dad.

Ketch

I don't know, he likes NiGHTS so that automatically puts him on some kind of list of crazy people

Well, he's got a PhD and he's a professional wrestler so I'd say he's for sure on some list of crazy people.

Also, the karaoke shit is hilarious, god damnit Rudds.
highfive.gif

Myggen

It's an "all things Giant Bomb" thread (except for the Bombcasts, there's a separate thread made for every Bombcast episode) where we discuss the latest content, and it can get weird in the weekends. Right now there's a dedicated thread for the GOTY stuff, if you want to check that out :)

the community is being super nice and positive in the comments on all/most of those GOTY posts, I feel like I shouldn't even say anything at all, but holy crap at people being positive on the internet

e: or someone's doing some moderating, but still

Myggen

the community is being super nice and positive in the comments on all/most of those GOTY posts, I feel like I shouldn't even say anything at all, but holy crap at people being positive on the internet

e: or someone's doing some moderating, but still

It's been good so far, yeah. Some deleted comments on Maya's list, but from what I could see, those comments weren't too bad.

Xater

Xavier woods has a gain a really cool list. I like the guy, sucks that he is stuck with an awful gimmick.

When I look at Jeff's list it is a gain a harsh reminder of why I so rarely agree with the guy.

AngryMoth

Yeah this is usually the main place but most discussion is going on in the dedicated GB goty thread at the moment, here.

Mr.Towel

Xavier woods has a gain a really cool list. I like the guy, sucks that he is stuck with an awful gimmick.

When I look at Jeff's list it is a gain a harsh reminder of why I so rarely agree with the guy.

I don't care about him as a wrestler but he was tweeting about playing Persona 4 Golden in the WWE locker room one time and that's all it took to make me a fan.

Falifax

Browsing through the Singstar community section for Jeff's videos and all of a sudden I stumble across a video with Greg Miller in a Ghostbusters costume singing to Whitney Houston, I shit you not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom