• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megasoum

Banned
Wtf at Alex "Sunset Overdrive shouldn't be on the list" for most style category? That's the game with the most style by far that came out this year... For AAAs anyway.

Jintor

Is there, like, a gallery on the site somewhere that has just all the GB fanart in it collected? I'm trying to think up some ideas for a fighting game select screen because I'm kinda bored and I'd like to look around a bit

demidar

Listening to GotY deliberations is a great way to get angry, yet I do it every year. God-fucking-damnit. It's so bad but it's so good.

Tan

Listening to GotY deliberations is a great way to get angry, yet I do it every year. God-fucking-damnit. It's so bad but it's so good.

GOTY have made me really good at not getting upset at people saying their crazy opinions about things on the internet.

Two years I would have been screaming "Where's Lethal League!?" during that local multiplayer discussion

Peeg Brad and eshop Jeff make for one heck of a day!

After Jeff's performance/writing, I am beginning to question whether or not Jeff ever actually received those eshop emails, or if he just wrote them all himself.

B6H31O5IcAAQ4Rs.jpg:large

Will you be doing them as one long video when all of the parts are out too or just keeping them seperate?

I will eventually mash all of these into one long Video Thing, as well as put some kind of bumper/interstitial in there too.

2712930-2500152-2499926-scoops.jpg

Now the thing I mentioned about the end of the Bombin' show makes sense when he told Alex maybe they'd work together again soon. Doh. :(

Let the rumors of Patrick going to work for CAH start....

Megasoum

Banned
And that confirm why they are hiring for the NY office.

Sucks for Patrick but it makes way more sense to have only 2 offices instead of 2 offices + 1 dude in his living room.

Megasoum

Banned
He was still talking and showing pictures of the new studio and offices for Cards against humanity so I imagine he'll still be working out of there.

Sucks to lose Patrick, him being on the podcasts over the past few weeks really reminded me of how I missed him on the show. Good luck to him with whatever he pursues in the future.

I've already been missing Patrick's Bombcast presence since he first moved but this still feels really sad. Best of luck to him, hope he gets to do something cool next.

This is a pretty huge loss. They need to have someone good lined up for a replacement, because otherwise they've completely lost one of the more different voices and a connection to the aspects of crazier underside of gaming that they otherwise don't touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom