• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick Look: Super Scribblenauts

1557085-ridingbear.jpg

Zaph

Vinny used to host the hotspot so i think he should be host
When it's a two person show, they're both kinda of the host regardless of who is 'officially'. It's one of the reasons I'm not a fan. Yeah, one of them might be the one to introduce subjects, they're always talking at the other rather than keeping a flow between multiple people.

Wunder

i love how their GOTY page only has a set number of items to display, thus pushing a mass amount of content into the wasteland. Hey, but we have a bunch of lists from lots of people I don't know.
http://www.giantbomb.com/game-of-the-year

they also do the same thing where they take an item off the list and never surface it again, meaning I have to go through the News section and wade through all the lists anyway to find their text recaps

edit: fuck I hate this avatar

Myggen

i love how their GOTY page only has a set number of items to display, thus pushing a mass amount of content into the wasteland. Hey, but we have a bunch of lists from lots of people I don't know.
http://www.giantbomb.com/game-of-the-year

It's not too bad, the front page can be used for the same thing since they didn't really release much else these 5 days.

they also do the same thing where they take an item off the list and never surface it again, meaning I have to go through the News section and wade through all the lists anyway to find their text recaps

edit: fuck I hate this avatar

I love it.

Jintor

I just looked over my list and I genuinely didn't play 10 games released in 2014. Damn. I guess I'll just make a "10 games I played in 2014" list I guess.

Volotaire

Witcher 3 (but I have real doubts about the scale of the game), Splatoon (my wild card), Bloodbourne. I'm going for Bloodbourne.

Kirby will be 4 star, and Revelations 2 will be 3 - 4 star/.

tchocky

Maybe Grim Fandango Remastered since it seems more anticipated than most hd remasters and I imagine it would be Alex since he is the only one who reviews adventure games well telltale visual novels but close enough.

Xater

Maybe Grim Fandango Remastered since it seems more anticipated than most hd remasters and I imagine it would be Alex since he is the only one who reviews adventure games well telltale visual novels but close enough.

The original is already an incredible game so I can see that.

Curufinwe

I doubt he's worried about it now and is probably getting inundated with tweets on other topics at the moment. But I wanted to let Patrick know that the Bat Within dodge in Bayonetta 2 is not a move he should be trying to do, or feeling bad about not being able to do consistently. It's just an extension of the frame window for successfully dodging.

Oh yeah, he's a member here. So I can just PM him.

I doubt he's worried about it now and is probably getting inundated with tweets on other topics at the moment. But I wanted to let Patrick know that the Bat Within dodge in Bayonetta 2 is not a move he should be trying to do, or feeling bad about not being able to do consistently. It's just an extension of the frame window for successfully dodging.

Oh yeah, he's a member here. So I can just PM him.

I don't know about that, it's more powerful than the standard dodge (pushes enemies back) so if you've really got the timing down you should probably use it. Not that I do, whenever it triggers I'm just glad I didn't get hit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom