• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brashnir

so is this what it sounds like?

xAxaFQP.png

What do you think it sounds like? A radio spot where Jeff tells us what games are coming up in 2015?

I guess since it has been mentioned multiple times on GB over the last few months, I feel like I should tell you all that Broken Arrow is on HBO (and HBO Go) this month.

hwy_61

Banned
Man I wish I had the attention span for reading books. Audio books would probably work better, no?

Ah, but what if the reader's voice is boring as shit?

Goddamn it.

Man I wish I had the attention span for reading books. Audio books would probably work better, no?

Ah, but what if the reader's voice is boring as shit?

Goddamn it.

I imagine most places would let you hear a sample of the voice to see if the reader is someone you enjoy. I've never listened to an audio book though so I might just be a crazy person making things up.

Xeteh

I imagine most places would let you hear a sample of the voice to see if the reader is someone you enjoy. I've never listened to an audio book though so I might just be a crazy person making things up.

Thankfully Giant Bomb had that video showing the recording of Air Force Gator's audio book. Should be a solid listen.

just watched the recap vids and they were pretty great (everyone ended up in their "logical" conculsions tbh).

Also i'm wondering if that Air Force Gator audio book with Troy Baker is actually happening because i would bite on that tbh.

And that JV/Lang track with a Just Blaze beat was a perfect GB curtain closer since its so fucking out there

Largo

Did the GB forums nuke all the comments from Patrick leaving? I wanted to see the crazies come out of the woodwork, but I can't seem to load anything up.

tchocky

Also i'm wondering if that Air Force Gator audio book with Troy Baker is actually happening because i would bite on that tbh.

I doubt Dan got Troy Baker to do much more than was in the video but Dan has mentioned before he was going to record audiobook versions of his literary masterpieces.

Largo

Just goto the GB GOTY thread and get your fill of general craziness.

I think of myself as a craziness connoisseur. I was looking for "Wah I hate Patrick Klepek" flavor. GOTY is more of a "Why don't these people like what I like?" vintage and the Patrick Leaving thread on GAF is uh.....well, it's something.

And as an aside, you guys know they all probably read all this stuff you post about them right? Well, rudds and Dan, anyways. I've got my problems with say, Hot Coldman, but I just don't go posting like a crazy person.

kiyomi

I'm listening to the Game of the Year podcast and Brad's defense of Destiny is horrifying. Comparing it to Diablo. Saying the encounter design is good. lol. lol. lol.

Renpatsu

Unrelated, but I hope 2015 is the year that Giant Bomb starts recording some Rifftrax style commentaries for films like Jason was hinting at earlier in the year.

GolazoDan

I will say this about the Game of the Year stuff: I'm really glad that Alex was in the studio this time around. Last year he seemed kinda pushed out of the way with Mario 3D World so he seemed a bit more determined to get his view heard this time around. I also think Dan needed an ally in the Mario Kart stuff.

Wonder if this was the first time Dan realised Jeff was serious with his dislike for some of the big Nintendo series, heh. Mario Party alright. Mario Kart, nah he's gotta be kidding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom