• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ein Bear

Anyone have a timestamp for the podcast where they talk about the Jaffe thing? I have no memory of it whatsoever, must have blanked on it.

The game does look shitty though.

Will M

Anyway, for this fighting game select screen I'm thinking about, it's probably more suitable if it's a Windjammers game right? They're not really into fighting games... but windjammers...

I can only imagine GB as digitized characters a la Way of the Warrior

1174898-4.jpg

danm999

Anyone have a timestamp for the podcast where they talk about the Jaffe thing? I have no memory of it whatsoever, must have blanked on it.

The game does look shitty though.

It was the Bombcast 12/09/2014 and the discussion starts around 1:47:50. You probably didn't remember it because it's pretty standard Bombcast discussion and not very memorable.

Ein Bear

It was the Bombcast 12/09/2014 and the discussion starts around 1:47:50. You probably didn't remember it because it's pretty standard Bombcast discussion and not very memorable.

Thanks man! Just listened to it again and damn, yeah, that's a really tame discussion. I was expecting something far more extreme than "Yeah, that trailer didn't make the game look very good." - can't believe anyone could be making a big deal out of it.

We need an updated subscriber list which coldman should put in the OT

wheres myggen at with his list so we can add stuff to it.

daydreamings list will do as well

Myggen

Myggen has been updating his list!

I think some premium podcasts should be added to it though.

Yeah, I'm keeping that list up to date. I'll add a few podcasts when I come home in a couple of hours. The Sphere podcast, a couple of the best Powerbombcasts etc.

Edit: I also added some of the best Ryan content from Daydreaming's list to my list a while back.

Volotaire

I dunno about doing a UPF together because of the 3 hour timezone difference. Maybe bring back TNT and play whatever hit multiplayer game just released together at an earlier time in the day?

I was thinking about the time difference, but that shouldn't be a huge factor due to the fact they still share working hours. If it was a new show, yes, it may be better.

Still going with my thought that it's an expansion of CAH in some capacity. I like Pat, but, I don't think he can swing a Patreon like Sterling. Hell, if I had a chance to join CAH, I'd do it in a heartbeat. That's not really a job with qualifications necessarily other than friends with Max, existing social media presence and breathing and he's got those down.

Myggen

Still going with my thought that it's an expansion of CAH in some capacity. I like Pat, but, I don't think he can swing a Patreon like Sterling. Hell, if I had a chance to join CAH, I'd do it in a heartbeat. That's not really a job with qualifications necessarily other than friends with Max, existing social media presence and breathing and he's got those down.

He said that it's still in editorial though, but you never know. If we didn't know anything about the next job, I'd go with CAH.

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
Combining all my knowledge of Chicago I've decided he's going to work on Season 2 of Serial which will be a detailed (and ultimately fruitless) investigation into who killed Prey 2

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
And like dota2 in 2014, destiny will be brad's goty 2015.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
Me? I like that brad chose dota2 as his goty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom