• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megasoum

Banned
Well I ended up buying AC Unity after all..

Booted the game, I'm getting a server error if I try to click on Uplay or DLC in the pause menu lol.

Megasoum

Banned

Bah... Honestly I never have any issues with the client on PC. I played over 60h of FC4 in the last 2 weeks on PC and didn't have one single issue.

The fact that DLC is also not working in ACU right now tells me that this is not a UPlay issue.

Edit: Might be because the game is still downloading too.

Edit 2: I can't even download the uplay app off the XB Store so it's definilty an issue with Microsoft tonight.

Myggen

lol that thread

If Uplay worked I wouldn't give a shit. It always craps out when a new game comes out. it loses saved data all the time. it flat out sometimes doesn't even load right. it's garbage.

Yeah. At least Origin actually works (I've never had it go down for me), Uplay is just a piece of shit. I feel like something comes up every time I have to use it.

lol that thread

If Uplay worked I wouldn't give a shit. It always craps out when a new game comes out. it loses saved data all the time. it flat out sometimes doesn't even load right. it's garbage.

I've gone on record multiple times promising that I'd buy M&M X IMMEDIATELY after hearing Uplay'd been flushed like it deserves. That oath still stands.

fleck0

A new year means time again to bug them to make Green Screen Fighting Game poses for the community to screw around with. I'll bet Dan would be super into this.

Jason watched Wrestle Kingdom 9?

This dude is slowly becoming Giantbomb MVP.

I hope Dan watched as well. And maybe Jeff but maybe that much positivity could ruin a power bombcast

strafer

no, thats that not what I meant.

I mean, are Vinny and Alex the only ones going in front of the cameras and doing QL's and stuff

Oh don't worry the WWE will find a way to fuck it up.

Odds are the next episode will be just before the rumble so maybe memories of the NXT show and last nights NJPW show will be forgotten.

Not a bad thing though. I like the pure, concentrated cynicism the PowerBombcast is. People who call Jeff jaded about games dont know what jaded Jeff is until the hear him talk about the WWE.

Not a bad thing though. I like the pure, concentrated cynicism the PowerBombcast is. People who call Jeff jaded about games dont know what jaded Jeff is until the hear him talk about the WWE.

Well they've heard him talk about Supercards, which is pretty much of how feels about the WWE.

Alfredo

Jason watched Wrestle Kingdom 9?

This dude is slowly becoming Giantbomb MVP.

I hope Dan watched as well. And maybe Jeff but maybe that much positivity could ruin a power bombcast

Jeff was complaining on Twitter about Jim Ross's commentary early on, so Jeff was at least watching a little bit of it.

Anyway...with AGDQ coming up, I wonder if someone will come up with a cool/funny GB-themed bid to donate towards, like when we were able to name Chrono Trigger's Robo after Ryan, or when we named a Yoshi in Paper Mario after Jeff.

FF7 character names could have some potential...like maybe name Red XIII after Rorie or something 'cause dogs, I don't know, lol

Jintor

2188491-large.jpg

I drunkenly bought a copy of that game a couple of years ago (on Valentines Day, no less), but have never played it. Maybe that'll be my goal for Valentines Day this year. Maybe I'll just open my wrists in the bathtub instead. Who knows! 2015 has many possibilities!
Choosing the former will only make the latter more likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom