• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myggen

Myggen

J1lPDgd.jpg

From Reddit

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
Weird i think i saw an offensive post here in this thread, i must have been dreaming. Anyway with the way MGS2 scanlon edition started so soon after finishing the first metal gear, i'm willing to bet it won't be long until the next mgs scanlon.

Weird i think i saw an offensive post here in this thread, i must have been dreaming. Anyway with the way MGS2 scanlon edition started so soon after finishing the first metal gear, i'm willing to bet it won't be long until the next mgs scanlon.

frankly I didn't even know the ability to remove entire series' of posts existed, so it must have been a hallucination

that burrito was worse than I thought...

Myggen

Ah well, did my part getting Air Force Gator as the name in Morrowind in ADGQ!

Have the day off tomorrow, so gonna spend about 24 hours with speedruns and maybe Mario Party Party? What a life I live!

Hmmm been watching some season 4 episodes of prison break and it's tempting me (T-Bag and Michael are pretty GOAT so far) to watch it from the beginning tbh .

Is this a good idea?

I'd only hope so.

By the way, what else do you guys think Danny did in Kansas over Thanksgiving?

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Man, The Talos Principle is so good, holy shit. This is easily the best puzzle game since Portal both in terms of puzzle quality and narrative. God damn I love this game.

Man, The Talos Principle is so good, holy shit. This is easily the best puzzle game since Portal both in terms of puzzle quality and narrative. God damn I love this game.
I'm loving it although it's been on the back burner the last week. The narrative I could take or leave but the puzzles are great.

Volotaire

Hmmm been watching some season 4 episodes of prison break and it's tempting me (T-Bag and Michael are pretty GOAT so far) to watch it from the beginning tbh .

Is this a good idea?

Season 1 is the best and mandatory. Season 2 spirals down quickly. Season 3 is a mess. Only watch season 4 if you want more of the charachters.

Megasoum

Banned
Anybody having issues watching HTML 5 videos on the site when using Firefox?

When I hit play the image fades to black and then I see a white frame flash for like half a second (looks like the frame you get when an image fails to load on a site) and then nothing happens...

Edit: Ok I found a workaround but it's still a really annoying issue.

Ketch

I'm waiting for the next mg scanlon to start before I re up my sub. It ran out the day the last episode was posted, so I'm not really missing anything and saving a few bucks at the same time.

I wonder if Jeff will ever do any premium feature other than jar time. Although without vinny it wouldn't be the same.

Here's hoping for an east meets west premium feature.

Watching the AGDQ run of Transistor, I really love Transistor. I don't get the disappointment for it among the duders (barring Brad). I found the presentation and combat to be a lot better than Bastion's. I really love the VO in the game as well, Royce is particularly great. I even like the story better than Bastion's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom