• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

danm999

every one of those is hilarious

compounded with the fact that they all branch off into different conversations this is a gold mine

there is one literally talking about how they dont teach COD in high school

Boy that guy sure made a lot of tweets for someone who proclaims to "not care" about the topic :p

Myggen

every one of those is hilarious

compounded with the fact that they all branch off into different conversations this is a gold mine

there is one literally talking about how they dont teach COD in high school

hoppy ‏@jamiehoppy180 1 hour ago

@SHGames @jeffgerstmann @CallofDuty fix camo challenges for xbox 360 u can't do some off them there meant to be there so u can do them ty

Dan + Dad podcast is really good so far.

Dan totally says
"beause"

Also this is a nice photo:

2714582-ryckstuff1.jpg

ryckstuff.jpg

Xeteh

Before a minute is up Paul refers to Dan as "dumbass" then before the 4th minute says if Einstein hung out with Dan he'd be stupid. 2015 is peaking way too early.

Alfredo

I'm really excited for PAX South. It'll be my first PAX and my first "big" gaming convention. It doesn't sound like it's gonna be as big as PAX East or Prime, but maybe that'll be preferable.

I really appreciate Jeff and the rest of the GB people coming to PAX South, even though a lot of other industry folks seem to be neglecting it. This could be the first and last PAX South, but I'm sure I'll have a lot of fun regardless. I'm really looking forward to going to the GB panel and hopefully meeting the guys, even if I'm not expecting something as crazy as their other PAX panels. I would love to watch a PAX Royal Rumble live someday.

...I guess I'll get to watch the WWE Royal Rumble that weekend though, lol.

Xeteh

"What are you doing?"
"I'm using my sock as a napkin because I spilled a little coke on my hand... just like the Rockefellers do."

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
You ever go back and watch a QL you've already watched, but had since gotten into the game?

Why would you do that? You stupid idiot. Nothing good was going to come of that.

I'm a dumb dumb with a (probably) dumb question: when you sign up for the premium content how do you .. unlock? .. the podcasts on iTunes? Or can you only access the podcast episodes via the website?

Dan + Dad podcast is really good so far.

Dan totally says
"beause"

Also this is a nice photo:

2714582-ryckstuff1.jpg

ryckstuff.jpg

Wow, Dan's dad totally looks like Mike Nelson from MST3k.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom