• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

tchocky

I'm a dumb dumb with a (probably) dumb question: when you sign up for the premium content how do you .. unlock? .. the podcasts on iTunes? Or can you only access the podcast episodes via the website?

Wow, Dan's dad totally looks like Mike Nelson from MST3k.

I believe if you go into advanced/properties on itunes for the podcast their should be an option for username/password.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
what prompted this

I got a Wii U and played what I previously would have judged to be an offensive amount of Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate. No new content, long quiet day at work, I figured I'd put on some of the quick looks they've done for the game's various incarnations. Oops.

I got a Wii U and played what I previously would have judged to be an offensive amount of Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate. No new content, long quiet day at work, I figured I'd put on some of the quick looks they've done for the game's various incarnations. Oops.

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

everyday i log onto GB hoping that alex leaves

i hate listening to him and his negatative contrarian views and whiny voice

I've never been so annoyed listening to a gb podcast than these latest game of the year debates

Myggen

2706688-9571610001-sN1Y3.gif

BanGy.nz

Banned

I've never been so annoyed listening to a gb podcast than these latest game of the year debates
Your opinion is bad and you should feel bad. You fucked up and now The Wolfpac is come'n for you.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

It wasn't all bad; Ryan and Patrick both gave it a fair look they were just very early in the game. Jeff was negative the entire time though and had no interest in giving it a chance. On the plus side Giant Bomb is soon inventing time machine so the brand new 2014 jaded Jeff can go back to 2010 and record those videos. So they've got that going for them.

Xeteh

k

Poor Paul is absolutely wasted and wants to go to sleep and there's still an hour and a half to go.

hamchan

I know right. All Brad wanted was to put the great classic that is Destiny on the GOTY list and this Alex guy kept going against him with his negative arguments.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything

Thanks for sharing this positive and happy message.
Hoping somebody quits his job cause you don't like his opinions on videogames is totally cool.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Have they played the new Haunted House game yet? They often start the year with a look at a terrible game and Haunted House....oh man.
Let's just say I hope they do a QL of Haunted House at some point.

Zaph

I think that was the first full length GB podcast that I've listened to in one sitting in years. Dan and Paul are hilarious.

Now I just need to wake up in 4hrs...

hamchan

I'll be honest here, I don't know if I want this. I found all the past shows to have a very forced, infomercial type feel. It coincided with the Whiskey Media time of Giant Bomb, which was alright but nowhere near how great the basement days or the current days are IMO.

On the brighter side, this will probably be completely different assuming it's just Giant Bomb/Gamespot guys. Being owned by CBSi, they don't have to give off the desperate for subs feeling the BLLSLs have always had. It'll be them just doing game stuff for a long time instead of the other random crap they had in the big live shows that I didn't care about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom