• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit Dan's dad is going to be on UPF. I can't even conceive of how Brad and Jeff are going to react to this guy.

Did they actually say that in the podcast? I haven't had a chance to listen yet. That would be fucking amazing especially if Dan makes him play a game on the show. Dan's dad is legitimately hilarious, everything he says on those gameinformer videos is pure comedy gold

LiK

catching up on Metal Gear Scanlon 2. HAHA, I love Dan and Drew's reactions to all the exposition and stupid Rose/Jack codec convos. So fucking good.

Corgi

Banned
Curious how many deaths drew will have with MGS3. more resistant to bullets Snake and new CQC makes grunt encounters way more manageable than older games.

daydream

Banned
Not convinced this would be all that without Whiskey Media as a whole, but it'd probably work out.

It wasn't really much of anything even back at Whiskey. I think Jeff is probably aware that the format needs some tweaks, though.

It had more or less the same problems as Happy Hour.

Yup, it was basically several HHs stringed together, after all. I think if it will be 100% GB-centric, they could easily do better just by virtue of not having to account for other sites' boring stuff.

BanGy.nz

Banned
Judging by Lord Rykerts YouTube videos the likelihood of him accepting the chicken nugget challenge is quite high, so I guess they'll do that?

Myggen

It wasn't really much of anything even back at Whiskey. I think Jeff is probably aware that the format needs some tweaks, though.

Yeah, I trust Jeff to know that the format needs change. It does help that they don't have to force Comic Vine segments etc. now, of course. So that's a start at least! :)

Myggen

Whatever happened to Comic Vine? Did they relocate? I've noticed in mailbags that GB owns 100% of that office space now (I think anyway).

Tony Guerrero got his own office, as far as I know he's still in the CBSi building in SF. Since Sarah (that's her name, right?) quit they don't have any other employees in the CBSi building.

hamchan

Tony Guerrero got his own office, as far as I know he's still in the CBSi building in SF. Since Sarah (that's her name, right?) quit they don't have any other employees in the CBSi building.

What happened to Sara Lima anyways? It's like she dropped off the face of the internet.

Will M

Curious how many deaths drew will have with MGS3. more resistant to bullets Snake and new CQC makes grunt encounters way more manageable than older games.

He won't have radar but at least he'll have some sweet, sweet camo. The bosses are tougher than they were in MGS2, however. Can't wait to hear what he thinks about
Shalashaska

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom