• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
I just listened to the entire ryckercast, i can't believe Dan is seriously considering a vasectomy seriously, specially since it only has 50% recovery rate. He would do just fine as a father. Also lol at the "Avatar" story, Dan's dad is really something.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Also Dan is 30. He knows at this point whether he wants kids or not, and there's nothing wrong with not wanting kids.

At the very least, he's in the best position to make the decision.

Xater

I just discovered that intern Steve now works at Super Evil Megacorp who ha e out out the great iOS MOBA Vainglory.

Also I bought that Baseball game and I am really enjoying it. Season mode is pretty cool. You level up your time, hire staff, and they give you power ups that can boost player stats. The game is not a looker but really fun to play. Finally a new good arcade sports game. It's basically a dying if not already dead breed.

Myggen

I would fire you

myggen & ren should also be hired

I will replace jeff

vclId.gif

Also, a new Arcade Archive QL coming up tomorrow. Those are always awesome.

Megasoum

Banned
Hey guys....random WiiU question...

Is there a way to turn off the gamepad's screen for games that just mirror the TV like 3D World?

I see an option to turn off the screen in the controller settings but it comes back on the moment you touch any buttons.

It's not a super big deal but it bugs me to always see stuff move in the corner of my eyes while playing.

justjim89

The description for the Sunset Overdrive DLC QL makes it sound like we're in for a funny Dan/Brad moment, but I don't feel like watching 45 minutes of that game. Can someone give me an idea where it's at?

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
lol..ok that's dumb.

It's so dumb. It has such terrible battery life too, turning off the screen would help tremendously. I just want to shake somebody at Nintendo and scream "DID YOU THINK ABOUT HAVING A HUMAN TEST THIS THING AT ANY POINT?!"

convo

I am really bummed out that bombing the A.M is gone. I would really like to hear more of Alex's experience there. Gbeast seem too busy to start their own podcast right now. I am really just having withdrawal symptoms from not enough Vinny.

Megasoum

Banned
I am really bummed out that bombing the A.M is gone. I would really like to hear more of Alex's experience there. Gbeast seem too busy to start their own podcast right now. I am really just having withdrawal symptoms from not enough Vinny.

Yeah, feel the same.

Wunder

Can't wait to see what 2015 looks like for Giant Bomb in general. Will miss the Alt-F1 and Bombin' stuff but hopefully the glorious return of VinnyVania and new shows will fill that void for me.

Myggen

Also, going by what they said on the last Alt+F1, they're planning to do another podcast in its place. So I'm not too bothered by that.

How much in to Soccer/Football is Drew? Those kind of podcasts tend to get extremely heated.

Edit: Unless you mean Danny and Drew playing adorable footsie games with each other for 2 hours.

Danny can be his guide. I appreciated how drew referenced arsenal when arsenal gear was first mentioned

At least in Warframe asking where they got their weapon is a legitimate question because not even the person who owns the weapon would know.

Justin

Does anyone use Instacast and been able to subscribe to the premium podcast feed? I put in the link and enter my login information and all I get is an "ok" button and it never loads the feed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom