• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
you know, I think I've had Warframe on my PS4 harddrive this whole time, and never started it up...

Myggen

Sunset Overdrive looks like a 'meh Zzz' kinda game. Not my cup of joe.

I'm also pissed there's no word on MGS returning soon.

It will never return!

Dan said before the break that it will return early this year, so that's probably still their goal.

If there is to be a new one, I am dreading the new Drew/Danny cast is a Baseball (MLB) podcast. They both seemed to get interested in it last year, and seem like they could go in for a full season in 2015. MLB season run April - October, which would be a 20+ episode weekly run. It is all too perfect, but I have no interest in the sport

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
They should set Sunset Overdrive 2 in Japan
In the future
And maybe you wear some sort of skates.
and have a gun that perhaps does some kind of painting on walls.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
What can they even talk about every week? How much they're grinding the same content over and over?
Yogscast hast built an entire popular outlet around Minecraft. They can do one Destiny cast!

I'm downloading Warframe. Jeff what have you done?
I played it yesterday for the first time...
But the reason I didn't play it before was mostly that I thought it was Warface, the f2p shooter from Crytek. I would've given Digital Extremes a chance way earlier.

Tharp do not worry.

daydreaming is on thin ice at the moment.

I will let you know when i fire him but please make sure to capitalize your name when you apply for the job

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
By default it's a list of links in order of current popularity.

So many new people in Warframe. They need to set up a sister clan to keep research prices low because of how many people want to join since the mention on the bombcast.

Glad I managed to get in, unless the sister clan gets a swankier name.

So many new people in Warframe. They need to set up a sister clan to keep research prices low because of how many people want to join since the mention on the bombcast.

Glad I managed to get in, unless the sister clan gets a swankier name.

I just wish warframe was more beginner friendly. You'd think they would take their time and do a really good job explaining their game to a new player given that each new player is a potential new customer but alas, it remains a chore to get going and to have any sense of understanding of it.

I just wish warframe was more beginner friendly. You'd think they would take their time and do a really good job explaining their game to a new player given that each new player is a potential new customer but alas, it remains a chore to get going and to have any sense of understanding of it.

Yep, completely agree. DE really needs to step back and rework the introduction of things. Thankfully they have shown that they're interested in that with the new beginning quest, but they still have some time to go.

Megasoum

Banned
If there's one thing I want out of GB in 2015, it's switching over to video podcasts.

Jeff said multiple times over the years that this will never happen. They already have all the technology in place to easily do it since they rejoined CBS but they won't do it.

Like he said, it would just be 3 hours of watching people checking their phones and laptop while somewhat listening to the guy currently talking. No value added.

Xater

Its the most overrated game this year.

From my impressions from the pre-release stuff I tried I am shocked by the reception it got. And like I said the QL totally put me to sleep. That's how interesting the whole thing is to me. The humor is also still awful. Insomniac can do better.

If there's one thing I want to hear people talk about on a podcast it's network attached storage.

(I do quite enjoy their behind the scenes stuff)

Megasoum

Banned
From my impressions from the pre-release stuff I tried I am shocked by the reception it got. And like I said the QL totally put me to sleep. That's how interesting the whole thing is to me. The humor is also still awful. Insomniac can do better.

I had the same impression with the pre-release... I thought it looked like a cool tech demo but not much of a game. Turned out to be my biggest surprise of the year and in my top 5 for the year.

And like Tharp said, I think Mordo is WAAAYYY overrated.

It's a nice gimmick game that gets super repetitive real quick. I had way more fun with Sunset than Mordor.

Myggen

Alex was hinting at a podcast with Vinny

I hope Vinny can tell us about nas

NasIllmatic.jpg

Bacon

Vinny hosting a podcast might be too much for me to handle. Such a good host, I was reminded of his awesome editing while listening to the this year best of recently. The music he put behind the news and some of the emails was just perfect.

Vinny hosting a podcast might be too much for me to handle. Such a good host, I was reminded of his awesome editing while listening to the this year best of recently. The music he put behind the news and some of the emails was just perfect.

Oh god, don't remind of Vinny's terrible podcast editing. Hopefully he doesn't put obnoxious music and sound effects in again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom