• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

louiedog

I managed to get into that Dodgeball game on the stream. It's a lot more fun killing Brad than getting killed by Brad.

edit: And yeah, the game is great. I've had game nights with friends and we always have a good time.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
davidscottjaffe ‏@davidscottjaffe 16s16 seconds ago
.@cmdluke I really really disliked every GiantBomb cast I've heard but given how little they seem to care about the work we do,seems fair:).

shots fired?

Considering the type of things that Jaffe seems think are 'cool,' I could totally see why the Giant Bomb culture would not be enjoyable for him.

Patryn

I'll kind of admit that part of me keeps wanting to make a go of playing Star Trek Online. It offers the on-foot sci-fi action that I keep wanting, but few games outside this and Mass Effect offer.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
The lifetime subscription is back! It makes sense, after a brief affair with WWE Supercard and clicking "BEST VALUE!" on Warframe, Jeff's going to get back into the most free to play game. It's free for him forever now.

Kimaka

I should really try playing Star Trek Online again now that I have a computer that can handle it. It is the closest I'll get to my dream Star Trek game.

Patryn

Isn't STO also really solo-friendly, given that you have your "away team"?

I swear I really should give it a go. I think my one hangup is the lack of voice acting.

I should really try playing Star Trek Online again now that I have a computer that can handle it. It is the closest I'll get to my dream Star Trek game.

It still boggles my mind that nobody made a Star Trek WRPG. I feel like it's screaming for that.

Xeteh

I swear I really should give it a go. I think my one hangup is the lack of voice acting.

It still boggles my mind that nobody made a Star Trek WRPG. I feel like it's screaming for that.

I don't really care about Star Trek in any fashion but I could totally see some WRPG/Mass Effect type game in the Star Trek universe being a really cool game if done well.

Kimaka

I don't really care about Star Trek in any fashion but I could totally see some WRPG/Mass Effect type game in the Star Trek universe being a really cool game if done well.

I know! It would be so perfect. Imagine a Star Trek game where you're commander of your ship and can recruit members of your crew to explore strange new worlds. Instead we get shooters.

Xeteh

I played a surprising amount of Def Jam Vendetta as a teenager. Quite enjoyed it too.

As someone who knew nothing about rap (I knew of Ludacris, Method, Snoop etc) I played a metric fuckton of Fight for NY. What a fun and brutal game, I could still load it up and play it for hours. Fun stuff.

Patryn

Apparently issues with Akamai have resulted in myself and some other to be totally unable to watch the stream. Damn.

I had my stream working. Then I paused it for a few minutes. When I tried unpausing, it's now totally broken.

Guess I'll catch the back half when it's uploaded.

Mr. Dunk and Mr. Ryckert, we're still waiting.

81us4izYItL._SL800_.jpg

Quick Look Tomorrow

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I'm disappointed in myself for knowing this, but more disappointed in Dan for not knowing it. There was a 187 in wrestling.

ixlzawSBwR609.gif

Not at all what happened on screen though.

If anyone is interested I picked up a 4-pack of Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball (I had to get it) and have 3 left to sell. $6.50 each paypal friends & family. The game is normally $10.

If no interest over the weekend, I'll move this to the b/s/t thread on Monday.

PM if interested.

edit: 2 left

This robot dodgeball game seems fun! This oddball mode is making me want a PC version of halo 3.

edit: also, jeff totally echoing why I can't get into counter-strike. I came to play, not to sit there and be bummed that I got out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom