• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_nhpjjusJBv1qmtbr4o1_1280.jpg

I can't fucking wait for the next season. Damn it I hope it happens soon!

This isn't mine, saw it on Twitter.

Shouldn't it be a Snake Eater pun, they didn't go the MGS2: Substance route with MGS 2. Maybe Metal Gear Scanlon 3: (John T.) Drake Eater?

erawsd

Man, I don't understand Jeff. Hes didnt like No Mercy and Def Jam Vendetta but he liked those awful Acclaim WWF games and Def Jam Icons... Its just mind boggling.

erawsd

Considering the type of things that Jaffe seems think are 'cool,' I could totally see why the Giant Bomb culture would not be enjoyable for him.

I dont even think its that. Hes mad that they shat on his new game and hes been having a twitter fit about it for months. I guess hes trying to "teach them a lesson" by publically ridiculing something they put a lot of work into the same way they did his game.

erawsd

I guess they had nowhere else to go but down after they reached perfection so early. That, and AKI was out of the picture.

There was going to be a third AKI game but that guy that always wears the giant shades in doors (he has a weird name, I cant recall) convinced EA to drop Aki and let his team do the third game. Theres interviews of him talking about how it didnt make sense to mix wrestling and hiphop.

There was going to be a third AKI game but that guy that always wears the giant shades in doors (he has a weird name, I cant recall) convinced EA to drop Aki and let his team do the third game. Theres interviews of him talking about how it didnt make sense to mix wrestling and hiphop.

"Yeah, this thing that we've proven to work twice over? It doesn't work."

What a fucking tool.

As much as Dansistence works, it's gotta be either Drew Eater or Snake Duder
Subsisdance.

Based on Drew's reactions at the end of the last episode, I don't think MGS 3 will happen for a while yet. He said he'll need time to unpack the craziness of 2 and it only finished a couple of weeks ago. I'd guess it'll be Feb at the earliest, certainly after PAX.

demidar

Kudo Tsunoda?

LegoArmo

Jeff only likes Def Jam Icon? I'm so out of touch with him.

Fight for NY is pure brilliance. Didn't feel like a cash in at all, ridiculous amount of content, and still looks good graphically. And it wasn't really a "wrestling" game at that point, either.

tchocky

Subsisdance.

Based on Drew's reactions at the end of the last episode, I don't think MGS 3 will happen for a while yet. He said he'll need time to unpack the craziness of 2 and it only finished a couple of weeks ago. I'd guess it'll be Feb at the earliest, certainly after PAX.

Before the new year someone asked on twitter and Drew said sometime in January.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom