• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rapstah

I wonder if the Mr. Goemon game includes the part where he tries to assassinate a warlord and then is boiled alive together with his son.

2493910-1369925279-tumbl.gif

Cry of Fear: Giant Bomb Quick Look

I remember Patrick once said he planned on doing more horror co-op with Vinny.............. :(

Pudge

From UPF Chat and GBZombiePie's Tumblr

tumblr_nhxsrgyfUD1s07ds4o1_500.png

This is just Jeff being grumpy right? I don't think I could go on without the promise of a Mario Party Party 3 sometime in the future.

Zabant

This is just Jeff being grumpy right? I don't think I could go on without the promise of a Mario Party Party 3 sometime in the future.

Jeff, Mario Party Party is SOLID GOLD.

Endurance runs required way too much time I understand that, but this is like a 3 hour thing. Surely the internal numbers on the videos show how well they do, everyone says it's some of the best content.

Hopefully he was just being funny, but it's hard to tell with the internet and the way Jeff did a 180 on the Endurance Run as a concept.

Maybe if he genuinely hates doing them he can sub out for Rorie or Jason, but seeing Jeff's happy face when someone gets screwed over and his sheer contempt when it's happening to him or some other bullshit happens like bad mini-games or RNG, is a big part of why it's good.

It wasn't Jeff, Brad was messing with Jeff's account on the PC in the back.

I'm sure we'll get another Mario Party Party.

Dany

Banned
Im the middle of the Star Trek segment. Brad and rorie are nerding out and I can just imagine what Dan is thinking. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom