• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

GolazoDan

Guys I'm listening to a 2009 podcast where talk about 90s carbonated beverages leads to an extended Insane Clown Posse discussion.

The Bombcast has changed.

Guys I'm listening to a 2009 podcast where talk about 90s carbonated beverages leads to an extended Insane Clown Posse discussion.

The Bombcast has changed.

Is that one where they talk about Mass Effect and/or Fallout? I just listened to that myself. Also listened to a GOTY episode from that year.

Zaph

Best Star Trek game continues to be A Final Unity. I didn't even watch the show, but it was still a great game as a kid.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Best Star Trek game continues to be A Final Unity. I didn't even watch the show, but it was still a great game as a kid.

nah man
Star_Trek_-_Bridge_Commander_Coverart.png

and
Star_Trek_Voyager_Elite_Force.jpg

Raven in proper form. You could even explore the ship and stalk Seven of Nine. Blew my mind as a kid.

Zaph

What was their response?

Here & here.

The stupid parts:
In fact, they would be required to ask for the 3 digit number and verified by Visa/Mastercard Secure, to maintain the required level of payment card security.
In addition, as previously stated, we do not store the 3 digit security number or the bank security code (customers are redirected to thier banks page for this part of the process).

Luckily, because I only buy games and never play them, I don't have an account.

popo

Given their stupid response on Reddit, you should probably stop using them regardless of if they're the source or not. Even with basic PCI understanding, you know that verification codes aren't required.

Given that it is the weekend and nobody knows who gets to post on social media under their name, could be any office junior or intern - I will give them until my month is up to get their shit together.

Shopto tried a similar "it wasn't me" defence and it didn't go great for them.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
The ending to that cry of fear ql is pretty great

How many hundreds of dollars have you spent on it?

None.

trying to see how far i can go without it but i've been slowly seeing the true grind that could cause people to succumb tbh.

Also i might just buy something eventually, just to support the devs.

I've had the game installed on my PC for over a week now and I've managed to avoid booting it so far...

I still want to try it but I already have a ton of games to play.

if you have other games games its fair to avoid it tbh.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
The random pc game they did with Ripper is so good.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Kinect remains the GOAT. We need to have Dan re-quick look all the old Kinect games (with Jeff). Make it a premium feature even.

0092_5bx3v.gif

0093_70az1.gif

0094_p7af8.gif

As we reach the second half of the weekend (over here anyway) I feel like I've worked through a lot of GB's mountain of content.

To remedy this - what's your favourite piece of content on the site, if you HAD to pick one?

Mine is probably the accidental Phantasmagoria Endurance Run from Vinny and Dave.

That along with the pre skyrim marathon w Dave and Ryan are probably my favourite pieces of content , not counting the Endurance Run. Also, the burn cycle Random PC game was another classic .

2011 is in my opinion GB's peak year overall. Whiskey Media in full swing, GB with the full lineup, and even the interns churned out great content (Fear Gauntlet etc).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom