• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myggen

Watching UPF now, this dodgeball game looks awesome.

edit: Also, I just started watching Matthewmatosis' reviews on YT, and all I can think of when hearing that man speak is Danny.

Myggen

Jeff in a penguin suit cannot be beaten.

DiscreteCleverGoshawk.gif

AcridMeat

Banned
RIP Sea Biscuit
s8WLAQU.jpg

RIP Lobster LeChuck.
I played the beta then bought the full game cause I enjoyed it so much. Lucky if I played like 4 or 5 hours of the main game.

Shame, cause it was pretty cool, the space combat was awesome.
I really liked it too. Some battles were pretty darn long, but it was rewarding when you beat one of those big ships.
I haven't watched that in years and my goodness hahahahaha.
Watching UPF now, this dodgeball game looks awesome.
It really does. I'd jump on it if I knew more people who had it.

If anyone is interested I picked up a 4-pack of Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball (I had to get it) and have 3 left to sell. $6.50 each paypal friends & family. The game is normally $10.

If no interest over the weekend, I'll move this to the b/s/t thread on Monday.

PM if interested.

edit: 2 left

Reposting to check for interest.

LiK

still catching up to MGS2 and it's really quite one of the best LPs from GB. can't wait for MGS3. Drew is gonna love that one.

Anth0ny

Was Sunshine the game Jeff played in his office with the door closed cursing the entire way through?

Dan should play that one with Jeff. 100%. All the blue coins.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
what video contains that bit I've seen in a gif where the helicopter takes off then immediately crashes? desert setting, FPS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom