• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myggen

2716019-pfffff.gif

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Jesus christ there are 45 episodes of this podcast reviewing grown ups 2.

May the lord save my soul as I venture forth.

Actually, a 100% playthrough of Super Mario Sunshine by Dan and Jeff would be better than Galaxy, considering their differing opinions on the game. :)

Actually, a 100% playthrough of Super Mario Sunshine by Dan and Jeff would be better than Galaxy, considering their differing opinions on the game. :)

Plus Sunshine deserves some redemption. That is in no way a bad game, in fact it's a fantastic game & on par with if not better than 64 & yet it gets pointed to as this black sheep of the franchise. So dumb.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I feel Jeff's pain and shame on that Warframe QL.

I bought a 20 dollar costume on Marvel Heroes. And god help me how much money I would spend if PSO 2 came out over here.

So I plowed through Peace Walker (great game!) and bought Ground Zeroes. The story setup has all kinds of stuff about
Paz being a spy, Snake fighting ZEKE etc.
, is this something that actually happens in PW if you keep playing after the credits?

So I plowed through Peace Walker (great game!) and bought Ground Zeroes. The story setup has all kinds of stuff about
, is this something that actually happens in PW if you keep playing after the credits?

You need to get the true ending in Peace walker

you need to play a looooot more

tchocky

Jaffe explains his GB issues. Didn't they only diss him once.

David Jaffe said:
To the fella thinking I care about 'getting a rise' out of Giant Bomb w/my recent criticisms please understand: we are not all starved for attention, sir. I simply have had enough of the way that site responds to the work we do and felt the need to push back a bit. I did so because I felt the need to defend our work, not because I wanted to enter a debate with those folks (they've always been nice to my face when I've met them in person, so I got no personal beef). You however- with your comment- HAVE gotten a rise out of ME so: good on ya,sir!:)

Zaph

Jaffe's gonna Jaffe.

He doesn't half talk some dumb bullshit at times, but I'm glad the industry has/had the likes of him, Kamiya and Phil Fish. Devs are too invisible/quiet, they need some help catching up with artists from every other medium.

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
You need to get the true ending in Peace walker

That true ending stuff was some hot bullshit, i stopped when you had to farm parts for Zeke. I now realize that i was probably doing it wrong or something because it was taking forever to grind the materials. I'll probably try again when i get my hands on the legacy collection, ground zeroes got me interested in PW again.

popo

Jaffe explains his GB issues. Didn't they only diss him once.

Where was that posted? I tweeted him telling him to stop being an attention seeker - I must not have been the only one :p

Also he references the way "we" are treated by GB. Does he mean his dev team or is he trying to speak for all developers now?

tchocky

Where was that posted? I tweeted him telling him to stop being an attention seeker - I must not have been the only one :p

Also he references the way "we" are treated by GB. Does he mean his dev team or is he trying to speak for all developers now?

It was on his twitter account, I think he means his dev team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom