• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jaffe's gonna Jaffe.

He doesn't half talk some dumb bullshit at times, but I'm glad the industry has/had the likes of him, Kamiya and Phil Fish. Devs are too invisible/quiet, they need some help catching up with artists from every other medium.

Kamiya is actually funny though. Phil Fish is like the Tom Green of game development.

Zaph

Kamiya is actually funny though. Phil Fish is like the Tom Green of game development.

I didn't insinuate they shared any qualities aside from being outspoken. Refreshing in an industry where most developers are wrapped up in layers and layers of PR. Naturally, some are going to have more worthwhile things to say than others.

I'm an American with the family curse of being born around Philadelphia, thus, I'm under contractual obligation to support MLS and the Union. My EPL allegiance is up for sale though.

Philly-Union-Logo-295x280.gif

tchocky

I'm an American with the family curse of being born around Philadelphia, thus, I'm under contractual obligation to support MLS and the Union. My EPL allegiance is up for sale though.

Support Newcastle United we never win trophies, the club is always in chaos and the fans hate the owner who finds new ways to annoy the fanbase every year.

demidar

http://www.empireofsoccer.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Philly-Union-Logo-295x280.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

Were you born and raised in West Philadelphia?

[spoiler]I'm being a shit[/spoiler]

Myggen

I would settle for an EPL podcast

but i want a SPL podcast

No one cares about the SPL outside of Scotland, especially now that we won't see Old Firm matches for quite a while.

Yes. I said it.

I've stopped caring more and more about the EPL too, really. There's just too much money and too much bullshit in that league now.

No one cares about the SPL outside of Scotland, especially now that we won't see Old Firm matches for quite a while.

Yes. I said it.

I've stopped caring more and more about the EPL too, really. There's just too much money and too much bullshit in that league now.

I wonder what will happen to the TV rights of the SPL if Rangers do not get promoted this year. I hear the only reason SPL still has a long tv deal contract was the promise of Old firm matches. We have an Old firm match coming up though but it is just a cup match.

Oh well i am glad that Celtic still wins by default every year
leuhkikcskn4ycuht.gif

jgminto

Well fuck. I really dislike games doing that.

But GZ already told me everything that happens so whatever. Maybe I'll keep playing the game every now and then but I'm definitely done bingeing it.

It does tell you at the end of the credits that there is another chapter.

Balb

64 is obviously a hugely important game & still a lot of fun but it's definitely the "weakest" of the 3D Marios at this point.

The depth of control in Super Mario 64 is unparalleled as far as Mario games are concerned. Sunshine is a good game that could have been great if it had 6-9 more months in the oven. If they remade the game with an improved camera and something that replaces the terrible blue coin system then that'd go a long way.

Myggen

No way. Pick the worst moment in 64 and its still better than half of the bullshit in Sunshine.

Yeah, agree there. And it's not the nostalgia talking. I played through both games again around 3 years ago, and I just don't like Sunshine that much. The level design is by far the worst of any of the 3D Mario Games (with Galaxy 2 having the best level design). And yeah, the camera is a problem in Sunshine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom