• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bacon

Hey duders, any chance one of you could do me a favour? I was wondering if the Bombcast has, over the whole time it's been running, had four additions and four people leave? I know probably nobody has kept track of this, but I'm trying to get the four most recent additional regulars, and the four most recent removed regulars. So like the most recent transfer would be Dan in; Patrick out I assume?

Many thanks to anyone who can remember this for me :)

If I'm remembering the timeline right it goes like this -

Jeff-Ryan
Jeff-Ryan-Brad-Vinny
Jeff-Ryan-Brad-Vinny-Patrick
Jeff-Vinny-Drew-Brad
Jeff-Dan-Drew-Brad

robotrock

Banned
Or he can end it in a few seconds if you know what im saying

It would be badass if (MGS3 Spoilers)
he shot The End on that Wheelchair sleeping without realizing what he is doing. Or if they give MGS3 a break for two weeks on that boss battle. Or changes the system time.
I just hope Dan doesn't tell him anything that critical

I literally can't force myself to read slow, as soon as I do I start to get distracted.

as sad as it is to say, audiobooks help me absorb details much better than actual reading.

Hey duders, any chance one of you could do me a favour? I was wondering if the Bombcast has, over the whole time it's been running, had four additions and four people leave? I know probably nobody has kept track of this, but I'm trying to get the four most recent additional regulars, and the four most recent removed regulars. So like the most recent transfer would be Dan in; Patrick out I assume?

Many thanks to anyone who can remember this for me :)

EDIT: More Helpful

Jeff-Ryan
Jeff-Ryan-Brad-Vinny
Jeff-Vinny-Drew-Brad
Jeff-Dan-Drew-Brad

I fully expect the boss battle with The End to be a full season of the Metal Gear Scanlon series.

Drew continually surprises us, man. I know you weren't 100% serious, but he's gonna get stuck on some innocuous thing like Strut F in MGS2. My bet is the first building where you have to
dress like a scientist
will easily take him a full episode.

Fjolle

Not enough hands...
klaphat_640x460.jpg

Fjordson

Jeff-Ryan
Jeff-Ryan-Brad-Vinny
Jeff-Vinny-Drew-Brad
Jeff-Dan-Drew-Brad
Damn, I guess it did technically start as just Jeff and Ryan.

Then departures all time: Ryan, Patrick, Vinny. Additions: Brad, Vinny, Dan, Drew, Patrick.

still hoping that they add Jason as a regular, or bring in guests way more often. Dan/Drew are getting better/more talkative every week, but 4 people still doesn't seem like enough with the current group.

I literally can't force myself to read slow, as soon as I do I start to get distracted.

as sad as it is to say, audiobooks help me absorb details much better than actual reading.

Nothing wrong with audiobooks, but i find the fact that a book requires my whole attention something that helps the details stick much better than an audiobook, which i would listen to when i'm driving or doing something else. It also helps that going back to find something is much easier for me with a book than it would be to rewind an audiobook whenever i seem to have stop paying attention to it.

Audible has a neat feature where you can jump back and forth between an audiobook and the kindle version of a book but i'm a cheapass and i just stick to the kindle versions lol.

Myggen

the fuck is this

"how did metacritic rate it?" -_-;

also maybe you can't find the CEO for Gamespot because Gamespot doesn't have a CEO. CBS Interactive, however, does.

sigh...

Speaking of, who is the EIC of GS now? Also yeah, that video is hilarious. Was he implying that Jeff still works for GS?

jaina

Seeing the famous xpantherx in the comments made up for watching the first 20 seconds.
why did I read the comments???

edit: (referring to the gaming wildlife video)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom