• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miller's kind of amusing to me in the "drunken uncle" kind of way in that he's kind of funny when you see him once or twice a year in large gatherings, but I don't really want to spend too much time with him either.

AcridMeat

Banned

santeesioux

Sports ball really stings when your team loses the big game guys, now i know how the Ryckerts felt when Kansas City lost the World Series.

BearPawB

Banned
Ever since I saw someone call Greg Miller's new venture Kinda Funny as "Giant Bomb for millennials" in a thread announcing their departure, it got me curious: how many of you guys follow both? Personally, I've been a Greg and Colin fan since Beyond, and I think a lot of what they do on Kinda Funny is, well, pretty funny, but I definitely understand why it isn't for some people. Anybody else with me on this one?

I like Greg. But wouldn't say I follow him.
I find Colin unbearable.

That was me, and that descption does not seem like a usual show either.

I will remain dubious until it airs

They've changed the format. It seems to be more a discussion thing ala Bonus Round than showing off games like it was previously.

I like Greg. But wouldn't say I follow him.
I find Colin unbearable.

Same thoughts with me. I've always liked Greg, really dug Up At Noon but I've always found Colin insufferable so I never checked out much of the Gameovergreggy/Kinda Funny stuff.

Myggen

IrfyrO8.jpg

uU5OJPV.jpg

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
haha those are amazing. Perfect reference material for dan too

They should do a Direct commentary livestream

Dan can watch it from his desk, getting excited, and Jeff is in the background just shaking his head all the time

popo

I might change my name to "Dayscreaming".

I got stuck with this username 'cause I never expected to get validated :p
A bit like Patrick and his PSN handle.

Curufinwe

I wonder who will do the REmake HD quick look with Brad. I always thought it would be cool to have him and Vinny play that game together as a premium feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom