• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volotaire

A couple of days ago someone was asking here if The Lobby was cancelled, apparently not: https://twitter.com/dannyodwyer/status/554820628990013440

Nice Zelda U talk.

They should do a Direct commentary livestream

Dan can watch it from his desk, getting excited, and Jeff is in the background just shaking his head all the time

I'd love at least on member to do it but it's too early for them. Maybe GBeast can do one?

Guys, I know this is confusing but I'm Dany M. I had my name changed.

Pls understand.

MOqAti7.gif

WTF. At the end of the video it says "All apologies to Jeff Gerstmann." So you call him a lying hack that sells his opinion to the highest bidder but then end it with "all apologies"?! Fuck off you cunt.

he also thinks that Metacritic review games so all in all it's a very well researched and level-headed piece of flaming garbage

Putting in my 2 week notice today.

No I am not in games journalism.

Still feels good.

I had so many frustrating jobs in my youth that i would quit before i had anything lined up.

About a year ago, i did things like a reasonable person and i put in my two weeks in at a terrible job i had for 2 years, after spending a year looking for something new. once i had another job squared away. the amount of fucks that were given during those last 2 weeks were at such low levels that they couldn't be detected by modern instruments.

I once had a job that made me work my last two weeks, but revoked my access to the tools I needed to do my job so it was a really long two weeks of farting around on the internet for 8 hours a day. Eventually you run out of news sites and crossword puzzles.

sjack

Banned
Looking forward to some good ole Dan and Drew quick look bad horror game goodness for tonight. Might get me in the mood to keep on trucking through Silent Hill 2.

I had so many frustrating jobs in my youth that i would quit before i had anything lined up.

About a year ago, i did things like a reasonable person and i put in my two weeks in at a terrible job i had for 2 years, after spending a year looking for something new. once i had another job squared away. the amount of fucks that were given during those last 2 weeks were at such low levels that they couldn't be detected by modern instruments.

The unwritten best time of your employment will be the time between putting in notice and handing in your laptop. It is glorious and I'd recommend it to anyone.

you're not rudds

good luck!

And thanks! I'm well into my years and I've done this 4 or 5 times now. It's something everyone should have the chance to look forward to.

Watching this PuyoPuyoTetris QL makes me wonder if Dan has played Tetris Battle Gaiden. Might be a good time to dust that off again for a Friday show.

Wait, does the Tetris QL bomb out at like 46 minutes for everyone else? Video Buddy app says 58 minutes, but it stops mid-match like 46 minutes.

Myggen

I'm probably the worst Tetris player in the world, watching anyone play Tetris is watching someone superior to me. Anyways, seems like the QL cuts off a bit too soon?

Wait, does the Tetris QL bomb out at like 46 minutes for everyone else? Video Buddy app says 58 minutes, but it stops mid-match like 46 minutes.

Yeah, they'll probably upload the unbroken version manually.

Watching the Puyo Puyo Tetris QL is making me want to buy this game. Also seems like the kinda game I can get my friends and even my Mom to play since she likes both Puyo Puyo and Tetris. It just looks really fun.

Nippon-Yassan has the game, but only the PS4, PS3 and Vita versions. The game is pretty much on back order on Ami Ami for everything I think.

daydream

Banned
AFAIK you can't download any of the DLC if you get the JP version, is that correct? I'm probably still getting the Vita version but that's an annoying caveat nonetheless.

Also, who do I have to pay to get the rest of the QL. Jason pls

You are all ruining your names. Daydream? What the?

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom