• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alfredo

After seeing this bunny-like mascot from a TGS video (might've been from Giant Bomb) many years ago, I've been wondering where the heck it came from.

bGZ4E0M.jpg

Now, thanks to that Puyo Puyo Tetris Quick Look, I know it's from Puyo Puyo.

And so ends that mystery.

That girl on the far left is dressed as the Puyo Puyo cover girl. She's on like half the box arts. Obviously it's Puyo Puyo COME ON ALFREDO JESUS

with all the themed bombcast threads lately i was reminded of my idea of a JoJo's themed thread with all of the duders as a JoJo

then I remembered that Patrick is gone, and without Patrick there can be no Josuke, and now the whole idea is ruined

it was so perfect too

Got Puyo Puyo Tetris last Saturday. It's amazing. The Giant Bomb quick look immediately made me want to play it after watching. Looks way more fun two player. Now to buy a new £50 controller!

jeff as jonathan
vinny as joseph
brad as jotaro with a star platinum with a guinea pig face or a dota character like puck or something
patrick as josuke doing the hair thing
drew as giorno
alex as jolyne
rorie as johnny riding a giant puppy or something
dan as josuke/gappy making that face

it'd have been perfect

BearPawB

Banned
Man, I haven't found anything patrick has said about why he left in that video at all enlightening. *edit: 23:20 he starts talking about it more.... and still i don't really think its a great answer. I don't really see why he can't just give a real reason instead of this sports guy non answer. I am glad he is on good terms and all, but is it that hard to say "giant bomb people don't read articles I want to write articles"? I mean even if that isn't the case.

Whatever, he doesn't owe me/us a reason, i believe him when he says it is boring.

excited for a demons souls run!

komplanen

GIant Bomb? More like Getting Bucks now that they are responsible for all these PPT import sales. Ugly Jeff in red track suit didn't see Quick Looks as reviews but y'all just follow the money and bam it's true.

I bet MGScanlon 3 is also recorded already but Jeff is negotiating for more monies before running it.

Aerobatics

Neo Member
jeff as jonathan
vinny as joseph
brad as jotaro with a star platinum with a guinea pig face or a dota character like puck or something
drew as giorno
alex as jolyne

it'd have been perfect

Jeff needs to be Dio, and Rorie should be Iggy's stand.

jeff as jonathan
vinny as joseph
drew as giorno
alex as jolyne

it'd have been perfect

Dan is actually Pocoloco.

derFeef

Patrick posts so much more here after he left GB, it hurts Patrick... :/
And I agree with BearPawB, writing for people that actually appreciate good article seems the reason.

Megasoum

Banned
Hey Patrick

Now that you are officially "a fan of Giantbomb" does that mean you will now listen to the whole bombcast?

No snark or anything, I'm genuinely curious lol. I remember you saying at some point that you never listened to the whole thing after mooving to Chicago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom