• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

ultron87

"That's all the life I've lost? We're going to die today, Jeff."

I really want to see the Puyo version of whatever that last mode they played was.

sjack

Banned
jeff as jonathan
vinny as joseph
brad as jotaro with a star platinum with a guinea pig face or a dota character like puck or something
patrick as josuke doing the hair thing
drew as giorno
alex as jolyne
rorie as johnny riding a giant puppy or something
dan as josuke/gappy making that face

it'd have been perfect

Yoshi as Diego

drizzle

Axel Hertz
I know we're all in love and pretty angry that we can't buy Puyo Puyo Tetris digitally on the PS4 and XboxOne...

but you can buy it digitally on the PS3 and Vita. You technically can on the WiiU and 3DS too, but changing regions on those is a pain in the ass.

wcGcxcX.jpg

Fake edit: sorry for the skewed picture, but the PS3 and Vita price are the same.

komplanen

Didn't Brad say something about moving from Audacity to that Adobe software? I mean that could easily delay everything at GB for a few weeks.

So don't expect any new content until February at the earliest.

Brad just fell asleep while podcast was processing

Tan

I know we're all in love and pretty angry that we can't buy Puyo Puyo Tetris digitally on the PS4 and XboxOne...

but you can buy it digitally on the PS3 and Vita. You technically can on the WiiU and 3DS too, but changing regions on those is a pain in the ass.

Really? How much of a pain? I'm gonna look into this...

Nishastra

Banned

Oh, awesome. I'll be doing this on my Vita ASAP :p

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Really? How much of a pain? I'm gonna look into this...

I don't know about WiiU. You could easily change regions on the 3DS (I would change between Brazil and Canada at will before), but they cracked down on that by requiring you to register your handheld to a specific region. I was told you could re-register it to another region by performing a system wipe, but I never tried that and I'm not sure it works, nor what would you lose in the process (be either wallet money or registered content to that particular 3DS).

Also, I'm not sure how digital region locking works on the 3DS.

Suketoudara (すけとうだら Suketōdara, lit. "Alaska pollock") a fish with sexy arms and legs. He always greets people with a loud "Fiiish!", and loves to show off his mad dancing skills. His love for singing could contribute to his huge crush on Seriri.

deepest puyolore

I'm ages late, but the 2014 GOTY talks...

Alex is the hero of the year, in my eyes. He easily had some of the best discussions/explanations and felt he was the most lenient with his picks in the overall scheme of things.
GOTY stuff almost always leaves me feeling upset with Jeff and Brad by the end, and this was no exception hahahaha.
Well, except Jeff's one outburst about Destiny. That was great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom