• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megasoum

Banned
Back in my day, we didn't have fast droppings or the holding.

We played Tetris like our lord and savior Pajitnov intended us to.

01c.jpg

Bacon

Mario Party 10 comes out March 20. Giantbomb has a lot of work to do before then. They need to play all of the others in order to fill out all the lore and backstory before they play 10.

Mario Party 10 comes out March 20. Giantbomb has a lot of work to do before then. They need to play all of the others in order to fill out all the lore and backstory before they play 10.

We'll find out the stunning conclusion to the decade long "DK being relegated to a board space" subplot on MP9.

LiK

we'll get a QL at least. doubt they can do all the previous ones before it unless it's a weekly thing.

As much as I've enjoyed the Mario Party streams, I don't think I want them to do all 10. Maybe 1 or 2 more.

No, we need them all but making the streams a once every few months thing is smart. The two MPP streams are some of the best recent GB content, helps that we get it so rarely.

I wrap cables almost the same way. I never thought to leave a bit loose for hanging. I will now, though!

I like how he also calls the ends 'guy' exactly as Vinny does.

popo

As much as I've enjoyed the Mario Party streams, I don't think I want them to do all 10. Maybe 1 or 2 more.

All or nothing.

If it came to the situation where someone flat out refused to go through it again (*cough* Jeff) - I would rather they dropped the "50 turn" requirement. There is a negotiation to be had there.

Jason is such a cool dude. The way he makes the pshewwww noise when he puts the loops on the hangers.

It's cool and all but it risks damaging the cable if you do this with all the time.

This is what I was going to say.

back in the ol days with a bunch of sound equipment i was always told to never do anything but the loose circle as it would stress out all the cords on the inside

erawsd

All or nothing.

If it came to the situation where someone flat out refused to go through it again (*cough* Jeff) - I would rather they dropped the "50 turn" requirement. There is a negotiation to be had there.

I suppose. I'd still rather them come up with something new instead of devoting another 18 hours to the same joke.

Anjin M

I think it's fine as long as they space them out enough.
It was about three months between 1 and 2. That seems like the right amount of time.

Of course, that would put MPP 3 in February. Fingers crossed!

If Vinny wasn't building his own studio right now, he'd probably be mighty pissed to see what Jason & Drew were doing to his cables.

If Vinny wanted to participate in the raising of his cables, he shouldn't have walked out on them.

Xater

Guys WWE Immortals is a terrible fame with disgusting monetization. It's also just a re-skin of their Injustice mobile game. A shame that the character designs are actually kinda cool. I would play a real WWE fighting game with these characters.

You know, instead of doing a 50-turn game in the Mario Party Party videos, they should instead do five 10-turn games, so we could see five different levels.

Xater

You know, instead of doing a 50-turn game in the Mario Party Party videos, they should instead do five 10-turn games, so we could see five different levels.

That would also mean that they could complain for more times about the bullshit end scoring. I approve.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
No, 50 turns is when we see them bare their souls out. A celebration of human grief, pain and eventually passion and triumph.

MG310

Guys WWE Immortals is a terrible fame with disgusting monetization. It's also just a re-skin of their Injustice mobile game. A shame that the character designs are actually kinda cool. I would play a real WWE fighting game with these characters.

But the important thing is that it sounds like the Quicklook/Unprofessional Friday segment is going to be wonderful.

I'd definitely play that too. Though I imagine an Injustice sequel will be after MKX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom