• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
Poopisoft more like

I actually just finished brotherhood and 100% vinnied it (collected all the borgia flags and opened all the chests), and am starting revelations now. Why is revelations considered bad by some? Just because it's more of the same, or is it because of the story? Because so far the opening sequence was as good as anything in brotherhood, and I'm enjoying the early istanbul stuff too (hook blade is a cool addition and the world looks nice). The desmond stuff and subject 16 or 15 is silly but I haven't cared too much about that crap since ac1 and 2.

Poopisoft more like

I actually just finished brotherhood and 100% vinnied it (collected all the borgia flags and opened all the chests), and am starting revelations now. Why is revelations considered bad by some? Just because it's more of the same, or is it because of the story? Because so far the opening sequence was as good as anything in brotherhood, and I'm enjoying the early istanbul stuff too (hook blade is a cool addition and the world looks nice). The desmond stuff and subject 16 or 15 is silly but I haven't cared too much about that crap since ac1 and 2.
Yea, it is kinda just more of the same and not much stands out about it. The Ezio storyline is better than the generic one in Brotherhood though.

Kind of hoping they save any coverage of Persona Q next week until Vinny has returned to SF to do the quick look with Jeff. We may never get another Endurance Run but I at least want a mini reunion!

After this post:

"He would be my father of choice if I had to pick one within the giantbomb team."

I don't know why some people can't be a fan of something without becoming total creeps about it.

Pretty sure that was a joke. Since it's been a running joke in the GB threads for a long time.

Bacon

Pretty sure that was a joke. Since it's been a running joke in the GB threads for a long time.

I agree that he was joking, but I think those kinds of jokes should probably stay in this thread because it probably would seem weird to people that don't visit this thread and aren't aware of the in jokes.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
Yea, it is kinda just more of the same and not much stands out about it. The Ezio storyline is better than the generic one in Brotherhood though.

Ah okay, well I'll probably stick with it and finish it. I'll probably collect all the damn animus pieces too.

KingKong

Unity had three years, and it was a wreck

Forced out at end of Q = bad/buggy game

Bloodbourne will cause GAF to implode

I Guaran-damn-tee It!

MARK MY WORDS

thats what I'm telling myself because I don't want to buy a PS4. Its just Dark Souls with a gun! its literally the exact same gameplay experience

mrklaw

MrArseFace
What's the 'Dan eyeglasses story'? Saw it referenced in the locked Dan thread in gaming but I don't think it was ever explained in there.

Tan

What's the 'Dan eyeglasses story'? Saw it referenced in the locked Dan thread in gaming but I don't think it was ever explained in there.

That time he tricked a doctor into making helping himself go blind to get cool super powers.

Zaph

It's Sunday evening, which can only mean one thing - catching up on MGScanlon.

Judging by the reactions here, it looks like I have a frustrating episode ahead of me, followed by a cathartic one. Excellent.

He fucked up his eyesight by pretending to have bad eyesight as a kid and getting strong prescription glasses when he didn't need them.

Bacon

Let us form a fellowship.

Also, I've never tasted mustard, but I've smelled it, and it's awful. Anything that smells off to me is something I will probably never eat.

Mustard is great! There are so many variations of mustard that there's gotta be one for everyone.

I drink Coke every day.

IN AMERICA

Keith.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom