• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have any of you noticed this ?

2717531-screen+shot+2015-01-16+at+3.03.45+pm.jpg

Holy shit Elite: Dangerous looks good. I can't imagine how much it costs to have a rig like what they're playing on. I feel like you'd kinda have to do Drew's set up to really immerse yourself in the game.

Moldiver

Holy shit Elite: Dangerous looks good. I can't imagine how much it costs to have a rig like what they're playing on. I feel like you'd kinda have to do Drew's set up to really immerse yourself in the game.

I just sit on my couch with a controller and enjoy it....when the rift come out though damnnn.

Zaph

Elite: Dangerous looks so good, but I feel like I'm doing myself a disservice by not waiting for the Oculus Rift first.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Anybody know how to get the screen shots from the Quick Look previews? There isn't another image of Daniel Bryan in Immortals on the internet (Giant Bomb's quick look is the second result for "WWE Immortals Daniel Bryan" right now) and I need it for proof for a friend who can't access Youtube or Giant Bomb videos at the moment.

Anybody know how to get the screen shots from the Quick Look previews? There isn't another image of Daniel Bryan in Immortals on the internet (Giant Bomb's quick look is the second result for "WWE Immortals Daniel Bryan" right now) and I need it for proof for a friend who can't access Youtube or Giant Bomb videos at the moment.

As a last resort you could screencap your desktop and crop out everything else... I think.

tchocky

popo

Have any of you noticed this ?

2717531-screen+shot+2015-01-16+at+3.03.45+pm.jpg

mchapra asked:I dunno if I should ask you this or if you have any power over this but I've noticed that the site has some wonky organization of videos and video search, Would it not be better to have separate pages listing videos for different video features such as Load Our Last Save, Mario Party Party, Demo Derby, etc? I ask this because currently it's really hard to look for something like LOLS or Breaking Brad from the very start. If there is already something like this I'm sorry for wasting time i guess?

Jeff: We have the capability to create any sort of categorization we like, but it clutters up some parts of the site by making the category list too long. We’re working on it (I think Rorie just created a Metal Gear Scanlon section that might not be working fully as of this response).

Real talk: Giant Bomb should definitely one day do their dumb college road trip thing. Like in the summer when shit ain't coming out.

I want to see them run Windjammers/Sanrio/Tetris Battle Gaiden/Mount Your Friends/Gang Beasts tournaments all over the US, and then the winner of each one comes to GB West and they play each other and then they fight Jeff at the end in Mortal Kombat 2

the winner gets to shake Drew's hand

Real talk: Giant Bomb should definitely one day do their dumb college road trip thing. Like in the summer when shit ain't coming out.

I want to see them run Windjammers/Sanrio/Tetris Battle Gaiden/Mount Your Friends/Gang Beasts tournaments all over the US, and then the winner of each one comes to GB West and they play each other and then they fight Jeff at the end in Mortal Kombat 2

the winner gets to look at drew.
Fixed it.

Haunted

I can't believe they wasted that brilliant idea about WWE Immortals on a shitty F2P mobile game.

too bad

edit: if you're too cheap to greenlight something like that without it being a reskin of an existing game, put it over Legends of Wrestlemania WWE All-Stars, the only good wrestling game they put out in the last decade.

popo

the winner gets to shake Drew's hand

American college kids, no thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom