• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe they wasted that brilliant idea about WWE Immortals on a shitty F2P mobile game.

too bad

edit: if you're too cheap to greenlight something like that without it being a reskin of an existing game, put it over Legends of Wrestlemania, the only good wrestling game they put out in the last decade.

WWE All-Stars was pretty good

American college kids, no thanks.

I have to imagine the majority of Giant Bombs audience are white, male, American, college students.

Myggen

I can't believe they wasted that brilliant idea about WWE Immortals on a shitty F2P mobile game.

too bad

edit: if you're too cheap to greenlight something like that without it being a reskin of an existing game, put it over Legends of Wrestlemania, the only good wrestling game they put out in the last decade.

Like Jeff said, it could easily be an issue of them not having the rights to do something like that. We don't really know the extent of 2K's deal with WWE.

Like Jeff said, it could easily be an issue of them not having the rights to do something like that. We don't really know the extent of 2K's deal with WWE.

My guess is that 2K has the exclusive rights to WWE console games. I wouldn't be surprised if WWE was the main driving force behind Yuke's always being in charge of their games, as they are very protective of their brand and feel comfortable with how it's handled, which is more important to them than review scores or fan response.

popo

You have a bank holiday in January? You Americans be cray cray.

WWE All-Stars was pretty good

I have to imagine the majority of Giant Bombs audience are white, male, American, college students.

I don't know about majority, but I bet American college kids don't really want to see Gb play against American college kids.

I hated dirty lazy students when I was one.

Frustrated Rorie
N1ABKiM.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom