• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myggen

Boo Retron 5 for fucking up the sound here!

edit: Jeff's response to Patrick asking if he could keep the name "Worth Reading" for the Kotaku version of that feature:

l3sslfcewiom0slkgyaw.png

Myggen

I enjoyed the salt in this UPF!

Also, a question for you Americans: Seeing as Jason is from Atlanta, does he have a southern accent? It doesn't seem like that to me, but then again my only experience with the Atlanta accent is Big Boi and Andre 3000.

Man Tetris Gaiden doesn't look fun at all.

I think it looks so much fun!

I enjoyed the salt in this UPF!

Also, a question for you Americans: Seeing as Jason is from Atlanta, does he have a southern accent? It doesn't seem like that to me, but then again my only experience with Atlanta accents is Big Boi and Andre 3000.

No he doesn't really have one in my opinion, Brad has the most southern accent of the bunch.

Where is Brad from anyway? He always sounded like he was super Southern, but I thought somebody said he was from California instead. I'm from Arkansas so I typically can pick out Southern accents.

North Carolina.

Myggen, Matthew Mcconaughey would probably be the best example of a "typical" Southern U.S. accent.

Myggen

Where is Brad from anyway? He always sounded like he was super Southern, but I thought somebody said he was from California instead. I'm from Arkansas so I typically can pick out Southern accents.

North Carolina, isn't it?

North Carolina.

Myggen, Matthew Mcconaughey would probably be the best example of a "typical" Southern U.S. accent.

Yeah, he sounds almost stereotypically southern to me.

Ah well that makes a lot more sense then. Brad reminds me a lot of people I grew up with. He should start wearing camo jackets with trucker hats. I heard those are all the rage.

Rainmaker

Banned
From my experience Arkansas southern accents are typically a little more fast and comical (been trying to get rid of mine forever) than the slow southern accents you find in the Carolinas. Brad's isn't that pronounced compared to some I have heard.

Myggen

From my experience Arkansas southern accents are typically a little more fast and comical (been trying to get rid of mine forever) than the slow southern accents you find in the Carolinas. Brad's isn't that pronounced compared to some I have heard.

I expect that's a result of living in California for over a decade. The crew has made comments about his "southern drawl" coming out when he's drunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom