• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Qruwcqy.png

brad this is legally a promise

The idea of Quake and Unreal Tournament streams were brought up sometime around when Dan and Jason were hired, that's twice now so it's basically set in stone .

Zaph

Just put on the lobby (lol) and wtf at the cast for this cod doc? It's like a l4d ripoff with John malkovich and Bill paxton?

Zaph

The lobby check in: Danny and Mary joking about using clap trap app to catch people jacking off. Chris sitting awkwardly waiting for a humour firmware upgrade.

here's the thing about Brad though. On camera, he's only happy when

-laughing at other people's misfortune
-destroying someone else in a game

if he starts getting the taste for victory, he'll be a force to be reckoned with

i dont know what it is but this thread always makes chrome chug really hard

its like the last 3 or 4 pages too

i think someone is bad at gifs or something i dunno

i dont know what it is but this thread always makes chrome chug really hard

its like the last 3 or 4 pages too

i think someone is bad at gifs or something i dunno

Yeah i've noticed that too, even typing this message my browser is being really slow and my text input is lagging. It usually goes away for me after 20 seconds or so

erawsd

Seriously, have they ever actually missed a Tuesday? I cant recall.

Edit: I googled it. There was a Tuesday way back in 2008 where they did not post a Bombcast... but thats only because they had posted it earlier on Sunday.

Brakke

Banned
Seriously, have they ever actually missed a Tuesday? I cant recall.

Edit: I googled it. There was a Tuesday way back in 2008 where they did not post a Bombcast... but thats only because they had posted it earlier on Sunday.

Damn right every Tuesday.

erawsd

So is PAX South to blame for slow content this week?

Its probably the big one but not the only thing to blame. Yesterday was a holiday and someone mentioned Jason is on vacation.

They should split the remaining PAX's between offices. PAX Prime is the GBWest event and PAX East is the GBEast thing.

justjim89

My first Endurance Run was Patrick/Ryan's Chrono Trigger ER. I found it as I played through the game for myself the first time. It's actually what got me fully into Giant Bomb.

And I loved it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom