• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myggen

Just met the guys at pax south, cool dudes. I hope they do pax south again!

Report back if you go to the panel tonight!

You should tell drew I said hi.

tumblr_mz9hq22FDx1s4wcdio1_250.gif

I just knew that was going to happen. I almost congratulated him on 100% until I realized that it wasn't over.

Edit: Unfortunately I get a LOT angrier at games than Brad does when I'm at home. I don't even know why.

Looks like Brad's farther than I am, so I'm gonna have to stop the stream. Too bad. It was helping me get through the day after a pretty rough week at work.

William

ah Far Cry spoilers. I don't care too much about the plot of these games, the fun comes from the exploration and the tactics you can use to take down the bases, but I will duck out as I've just purchased it so would be silly to watch Vinny's stream and Brad's. Be like reading the first and last pages of a book before buying it.

tchocky

The Dreaded Alex ‏@alex_navarro 5m5 minutes ago
Next Powerbombcast is in the can! Look for it to post on the site tomorrow morning.

The Dreaded Alex ‏@alex_navarro 5m5 minutes ago
Next Powerbombcast is in the can! Look for it to post on the site tomorrow morning.

Wooooooooo!

Though, I wish they would do like a pre-Rumble/post-Rumble show because it would suck to have to wait a month just for their impressions of the event.

Myggen

Is the GB PAX panel no longer being streamed? I don't see it on the site anymore.

It never was, I think the stream that was on the schedule was just the PAX player with random panels and events. It'll probably go up in the chat when Brad's done.

So you haven't had a moment were you screamed or felt the need to scream and get really mad?

I bottle it up and release it inappropriate places like Bar Mitzvahs or Quinceañeras
"effing Mario get up there! Congrats on becoming a man!"
"eat it Glass Joe! Yes I want some cake!!"
Honestly I do throw my controller and catch it if I bungle something/die but never scream. I have kids.

I stopped playing Street Fighter 4 for a month when I won four straight only to lose 10-5 against my friend online. Its was more him calling out the moves I was going to do before I did them that made me upset.

daydream

Banned
You can do it, Brad! I looked it up and Don Flamenco has five(!) different combos which have a star opening. Like the Doc said, you can hit him before he punches. Gotta use the correct hook, though.

That works, lol. Based ref.

You can do it, Brad! I looked it up and Don Flamenco has five(!) different combos which have a star opening. Like the Doc said, you can hit him before he punches. Gotta use the correct hook, though.

That works, lol. Based ref.

Wait he's playing Punch-Out again? I gotta tune back in.

Myggen

Apparently a crazy line outside of the GB panel, filled up really quickly. From the PAX South thread:

The way they handled the Giant Bomb line was ridiculous. Wal-Mart Black Friday levels of madness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom