• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jothel

Maybe reading about the streams on a crowded Japanese train was not the ideal way to experience them. Haven't watched Brad's so stream from yesterday but it sounds like I should just jump straight into the Vinny one from today?

*edit* also someone keeps farting on here and it's gross

Chuck

Still without luck
jeff's girlfriend is a vegan

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Pretty hilarious. The only dude less vegan than Jeff is Dan Ryckert, probably

Zaph

jeff's girlfriend is a vegan

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I dated a vegan once. Isn't a problem unless she's the bring-it-up-in-every-conversation type. But that applies to almost anything.

Living in a major city also makes it a non-issue.

Edit: wow, Drew's actually gonna be on the panel for once.

Myggen

We're live!

I dated a vegan once. Isn't a problem unless she's the bring-it-up-in-every-conversation type. But that applies to almost anything.

Living in a major city also makes it a non-issue.

Edit: wow, Drew's actually gonna be on the panel for once.

Probably just a stationary camera for recording then.

edit: Oh, Andy and Danny(!) are filming.

edit2: Tucah's in the Mixlr chat, that GB GAF traitor!

Chuck

Still without luck
who's ready for some unbelievably awkward questions from socially inept nerds you won't be able to comprehend exist??????

I KNOW I AM LETS DO THIS

who's ready for some unbelievably awkward questions from socially inept nerds you won't be able to comprehend exist??????

I KNOW I AM LETS DO THIS

I'm personally excited for that one guy who's gonna ask about MGScanlon 3. Hopefully Drew is like YEAH THIS MONDAY.

komplanen

I'm personally excited for that one guy who's gonna ask about MGScanlon 3. Hopefully Drew is like YEAH THIS MONDAY.

This is literally the only reason I care about this waste of time convention. Though I honestly don't have much faith in the people who ask questions at GB panels...

*grumble grumble*

Myggen

This is literally the only reason I care about this waste of time convention. Though I honestly don't have much faith in the people who ask questions at GB panels...

*grumble grumble*

Meh, this panel is great so far, we got a Vinny stream, two Brad streams. The PAX drought hasn't really been a thing this PAX.

I'll go to bed when the Q&A starts :p

komplanen

Meh, this panel is great so far, we got a Vinny stream, two Brad streams. The PAX drought hasn't really been a thing this PAX.

I'll go to bed when the Q&A starts :p

I agree about the Pax drought being a thing of the past thanks to Brad and Vinny but even these panels themselves are rarely that great.

Also not to sound like a whiny whinering whiny-ass but the the recouperation period after PAX is a thing too. But we'll see.

Myggen

I agree about the Pax drought being a thing of the past thanks to Brad and Vinny but even these panels themselves are rarely that great.

Also not to sound like a whiny whinering whiny-ass but the the recouperation period after PAX is a thing too. But we'll see.

But it's not like we've lost much this time around, that's my point, regardless of your view on the PAX panel :) And yeah, they're not back until Tuesday and that's Bombcast day, so video content will probably not begin again until middle of the week.

edit: They didn't have much time this time around, a bit over 1 hour. Maybe not spots for long panels at this PAX? They normally get 2+ hours when they're late in the day.

*grumble grumble*

Annnd the questions are off to a bad start, ASKING ABOUT THAT EX-GIANT DUDER.Jk love you patty.

Chuck

Still without luck
Could just turn off the stream instead of whining, but hey!

i was partially joking but if you wanna go there, they could spend 3/3rds of their panel talking normally instead of allowing 1/3rd of it to people who cannot talk to humans ask them questions.

Volcynika

i was partially joking but if you wanna go there, they could spend 3/3rds of their panel talking normally instead of allowing 1/3rd of it to people who cannot talk to humans ask them questions.

Well that's a generalization if I've ever seen one. Considering their fans are why they're around, they like to talk to them. It's no big deal, and not every Q of every Q&A is terrible.

Myggen

i was partially joking but if you wanna go there, they could spend 3/3rds of their panel talking normally instead of allowing 1/3rd of it to allow people who cannot talk to humans ask them questions.

Eh, Jeff has always liked to do that stuff. Sounds like it's 10 minutes at most of questions this time around, Jeff has his own Q&A panel for most of that stuff. Also, this Q&A has been decent.

daydream

Banned
The Q&As have gotten way better over the years. Not gonna lie, though, I'm waiting for the moment where someone asks that awkward question Patrick would usually defuse.

daydream

Banned
I can get behind this Mixlr stream, listen in on these post-panel chit-chat. ;o

Hi Mary!

Edit: Someone should make a Jeff soundboard. "Yeah!" "Cool!" "Ah!" "Awesome!" "Thanks!"

daydream

Banned
tucah :

since i lost access to my gaf account this is the only place talk about GB anymore, fuck the gb forums

Surely Emcee could help him out? How do you lose access to a GAF account, anyway.

Edit: Jeff ist talking about diversifying Premium content which is good to hear. The boss is on the case!

Edit2: Jeff has a bigger travel budget this year. Now talking about Osaka.

Edit3: Talked to Tucah, hope this gets resolved soon!

Surely Emcee could help him out? How do you lose access to a GAF account, anyway.

Edit: Jeff ist talking about diversifying Premium content which is good to hear. The boss is on the case!

Edit2: Jeff has a bigger travel budget this year. Now talking about Osaka.

Edit3: The email address Tucah used to register isn't active anymore. Maybe you (Tucah) can send a DM to Emcee on Twitter with a new email and you could request a new password?

They should do Osaka in October when I plan on visiting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom