• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volotaire

I met Jeff earlier today at PAX South and gave him a special present: alpaca Dr. Tracksuit!

Iyyf47v.png

1TSmIUh.png

WLshCnQ.png

wF6Uotf.png

tumblr_ninyh8aH3B1r96fbco1_540.jpg

Dave Lang seemed to get a kick out of it, lol.

That's great!

I have spent a ridiculous amount of time playing Elite Dangerous this week and a stupidly expensive flight stick should be delivered to my house today. That damn Quicklook got me bad.

I completely forgot that Alfredo is Alpaca Guy! The Giant Bomb-inspired Alpaca stuffed animals are the best.

Keep up the good work, man!
I also met the rest of the GB crew and extended "family" (at least the ones at PAX South):
tumblr_ninyh8aH3B1r96fbco4_500.jpg

tumblr_ninyh8aH3B1r96fbco5_500.jpg
Now.. what happened between these two photos? Did Alex get too excited and break your wrist or what?
So is the PC version of Far Cry 4 incredibly broken or something? What has Vinny done to this game?

Some people in chat at the time were saying it was because he was using a controller while playing, which apparently turns Far Cry 4 into the most broken game ever released.

What a magical stream.

Frith

in the mixlr chat last night some one said they were archiving things at jefflr. something i cant remember does anyone know where that is?

Volotaire

The Brad Punch Out!! Stream was really enjoyable. I hope we see a series where he tries to defeat title defense mode (the characters come back with new strategies and quirks) and Last Stand (this will be insanely tough). It would be especially relevant since Dan seems to be trying to create a Mike Tyson feature too.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Youtube is turning into a horrible Wikipedia-like timesick but for dumb stuff.
It keeps recommending me Bombcast clips and I'm thinking "Oh yeah, I remember when they talked about the Shmoo!" and then "Hey, I don't know that, what's thi....oh yeah! RIGHT!" and finally "Woops, I just spent two hours listening to old bombcast clips, time to go outside and do something produ...hey wait! I remember when they talked about the Shmoo! That was fun!"

Zaph

Youtube is turning into a horrible Wikipedia-like timesick but for dumb stuff.
It keeps recommending me Bombcast clips and I'm thinking "Oh yeah, I remember when they talked about the Shmoo!" and then "Hey, I don't know that, what's thi....oh yeah! RIGHT!" and finally "Woops, I just spent two hours listening to old bombcast clips, time to go outside and do something produ...hey wait! I remember when they talked about the Shmoo! That was fun!"
Yup. It's a dangerous rabbit hole.

Volotaire

Can I watch any of the GB pax content anywhere, or will I need to wait for it to go up on their site?

You can watch Jeff on the 404 panel on the PAX archives. But for the GB panel, it was not livestreamed. It will be recorded and uploaded later. However, if you look at the previous page, Jeff recorded the audio of the GB panel on Mixlr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom