• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #11 | Thanks for the Spelunkin', the Spookin', and the Scoopin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

strafer

Patrick seems to enjoy it.

Team Kotaku

B8TL1poCAAAogZV.jpg:large

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Listening to last week's Power Bombcast for the first time after that hilarious show last night where Philadelphia basically turned their back to the main event.

Of course Jeff loves Roman Reigns. Of course he does. There's no way he wouldn't have the most insane opinion possible and defend the guy who is bad at everything required of his job.

Megasoum

Banned
i only recognize two people in this photo but i feel like i should know more

also even though ive only seen the edge of it im prepared to say with confidence that the rug on the floor is very ugly

I recognize three (Patrick, Jason and Totillo)....altho Jason really doesn't look like his avatar on here (which I assume is him??)

I recognize three (Patrick, Jason and Totillo)....altho Jason really don't look like his avatar on here (which I assume is him??)

you guys should at least recognize Tina, she's been on GB several times. also the blonde lady is Keza MacDonald, which I only know because she's ladybros with Cara.

Megasoum

Banned
I recognise Tricky, Totilo, Amini and Schreier. Here's how you do a crew pic btw:

1851317-rival.jpg

That reminds me... Did they ever end up taking that big group picture they said they would do when everybody was in town for GOTY stuff?

Somebody could photoshop Patrick out lol

Just finished last week's podcast! I'm excited to hear what Premium content Dan was referring to at the end, there. Hopefully Metal Gear Scanlon or Demo Derby!

I recognise Tricky, Totilo, Amini and Schreier. Here's how you do a crew pic btw (no quote tags so you can bask in it):

1851317-rival.jpg

Man, I love Giant Bomb....

It's so rare for a company of any type truly exude the idea of becoming successful being themselves, and doing what they love.

did you watch the vinny stream? because that was amazing

No. I absolutely never catch things live. If it doesn't get archived, I don't see it.

Jefflr.moe has an archive of it, and Jeff could conceivably put a rip of that stream up on the site but no video was recorded.

And Dan mentioned that we'll get another premium thing this week so there's at least that.

Thanks, will listen there. Yeah, was glad to hear Dan mention something new coming.

does dying light have, like, a big hype train going? because i sense that jeff is going to shit on it and i kinda want to see another drive club happen. or does that stuff only happen when a game is a console exclusive?

New Premium Content idea: Drew skypes into the New York office and attempts to guide Vinny through takeoff and landing in a flight simulator using only his voice.

There you go you guys can have that one for free

Myggen

does dying light have, like, a big hype train going? because i sense that jeff is going to shit on it and i kinda want to see another drive club happen. or does that stuff only happen when a game is a console exclusive?

Dying Light doesn't have much hype going for it. The fact that they didn't provide outlets with review copies ahead of release is a terrible sign.

The Order is probably what you're looking for if you want a review that will upset some fanboys. I'm probably going to buy that game for the visuals alone, but my god does the gameplay look extremely boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom